Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)

Go down 
2 posters

Will you Read my Comic?
YES!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default2100%nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default1
 100% [ 3 ]
NO!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default20%nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default1
 0% [ 0 ]
Am I in it?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default20%nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Empty
PostSubject: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:27 pm

http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/

Go there, go there right now!

EDIT: Should I make another dA Account just for my Russelx2D art?
EDIT #2: I'M MAKING A COMIC! READ IT! GO ON! DO IT!

Last edited by on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

Number of posts : 1682

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:47 am

If you have that much, then yesh
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-pot.deviantart.com
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:22 pm

aww hOW ADORABLE!!
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:26 pm

A Crack story.

*A Normal Stormy day at kong*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 hmmmm Search Warrent? For what?
Officer: Please it's Standered Precedger.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Listen Mate my Question was Why?
Officer: We Had a Tip off that Some Pretty Weird things have been going on done here and we Wanted to check them out for ourselves.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Rolling Eyes fine go on and Search the Place.
Officer: *waves a hand for the other Officers who come in with strange looking lazer point guns* Alright lets Search the place.
*They All Head into the Lobby of Kong Studios That Looks Normal with it's big Screen tv, table with the books on it, Jutbox and Couch*
Officer1: Looks Normal so Far...so Eh...what is it that you do here Mister...?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Niccals, Murdoc Niccals.
Officer: Mister Niccals.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Mostly Music.
Officer: Mostly? :nerv:
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 you seem Scared, Can't a Officer of the law that Inflits the rules handle a place like this?
Officer: *coughs* of Course i can! come on men!
*The Officers Looks around for anything that would be out of sorts in the lobby, One Looks under the Couch pillow*
Officer5: HOLY sh!te! WHATS THAT??!
*The Officer Asks Looking down at a fuzzy looking animal in the Couch with Sharp teeth and a Box for a Body*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 so that's where that Pizza went off to.
Officer1: PIZZA??! THAT'S A FUCKING PIZZA??! WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAK ARE YOU??!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *grins Evily*
Officer1: Men this is a code 41125! this Place Must be filled with Test Subjects we could Send back to the Lab! We gotta Search the Building! *points finger at officers 8 through 14 and 4 through 17* GO TOGETHER AND MOVE! MOVE MOVE MOVE!!
*they Runs off in different ways to search the beloved Kong studios while the head Officer Stays and Chews muds out*
Officer4: *goes down the dark hallway to a Door that has a sign on it Marked "Noodle's room"* okay...*deep breath* i can do this. *kicks the door open to find Noodle and Mike sitting on the floor reading manga*
:nood: *looks up* hm?
Officer4: Hello Miss, I'm officer tom Gillend.
:nood: *gabbers in Japanese to him*
Officer4: Uhhhhh...*looks at the others who are searching her room*
Officer6: *lifts up the Hello kitty clock and looks at it* hmmm...*puts it down and opens her under wear draw finding a pink thong* O_o...
:nood: HEY! PUT THAT BACK!!!
Officer6: *flings it back in the draw and closes it* anime sweat;; Sorry Ma''am!
Officer7: Calm Down! *looks at the monkey* you got a pet Monkey?
:nood: Hai! Mike-Kun. Chain Smoking Monkey.
Officer7: Chain Smoker? you do realise Monkey's Can't Chain Smoke right?
Mike: *gets out a cig and lights it taking a long Drag*
Officer7: Shocked
Officer4: hm whats behind here? *points to the Closet*
:nood: don't look behind there!
Officer4: why? Suspect *opens it to find the giant head* OH MY GOD! *puts hands over mouth* THAT'S SICK!!!
*Disco Music Starts playing and Noodle gets up and dances, The head Shouts it's Dare and knocks three of the Officers Over*
Officer7: OMG! IT'S ALIVE!!!
*Later down the hall many miles Away a few are Checking out the toilet*
Officer19: Murdoc is Dead, Murdoc is a Twat, I know where you live, I hope you die? What kind of Sick Bastard Writes this type of stuff?
Demon: Me.
Officer19: *looks over* AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Demon: HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!!
*Russel's Hall way*
Officer3: *looks around, opens the door to russel's room and gets attacked by take out boxes and the smell of death*
Officer3: *looks around* hello? *looks at the lava lamp with a terd floating in it* ew. *looks up and see' the mirror and then to a picture on the wall from the clint eastwood vid* Okaaaayyy...*looks on the other side and finds a closet of some sort* whats behind here? a trap door? hmmm? Wha? HUH?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
*the other officers hear the screams and get scared of whats yet to come, they find their way into the kitchen where it looks normal*
Officer5: *looks around, See's the Cupboard with the chains on it and a crowbar lying next to the toaster* hmm...*picks it up and uses it on the chains* Hmmm...So that's where the holy Grail has been for all these years. *goes over to the fridge and opens it* OMG! A Finger? An Eye ball and a human Brain with some guts?? and...and...BARBRA STRISAND??!!!
*he pulls back closing the door and looks out onto the landfill* Ohmygawd! how do these people live like this?? how can they...eh? *notices it's about to rain and Zombies begin to show up outside around the landfill picking around in the trash*
This is Sick! Zombies! and Dead things! Intrails!
Kitchen Ghost: GLASS OF WATER!!! GLASS OF WATER!!!
Officer5: AGH! A GHOST!
Kitchen ghost: Glass of Water! Glass of water!!!
Officer5: WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??!
Kitchen ghost: T___T Listen you fucking Asstard, I Want a Fucking Glass of fucking Water!
Officer5: um...well...all I have is this Glass of tea I got from down stairs. *gives it to him*
Kitchen ghost: That'll do! *fades out*
Officer5: *sighs* Glad that's over. *goes to leave*
Kitchen ghost: *fades back in really pissed* WHAT??! NO ICE??! *turns into a Demon from Hell*
Officer5: AHHHH!
*Carpark*
Misc Cop1: hello? Hello? *looks around, see's the Winnebago and goes over to it, tries the handle* Oh it's unlocked. *goes inside and looks around Uh...hello? *see's Cortez*
Cortez: KAWWW! KAWWWW!!! *Eyes glow a Deep blood red color*
Misc Cop1: Shocked *fires gun*
Cortez: *flies out the sunroof*
Misc cop1: *looks around, goes through the hall and see's all the photos* Crits-*Deeeeep*a? *looks at the bathroom* Ew Nasty! *goes passed the bathroom from the hallway and looks in the bedroom* Shocked OMG! this place is...is...*opens the closet and gets eaten by the Shark*

*Down in 2D's room*
Misc Cop 5: *looks around, See's 2D asleep in his bed*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Misc Cop 5: looks like a normal bedroom...*goes over to the wall and leans against it* yup...normal...Normal Kid, Normal Bedroom, Normal everything...*hits a Button on the wall and has the it spin to find a naked man playing the Organ*
Shocked Ah sh!te!

*Finallt back into the lobby*
Officer1: AND YOUR A SICK FREAK!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Rolling Eyes
*russel and Noodle come up from there rooms and Watches Murdoc getting his Head bitten off*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *nods to Noodle*
:nood: *puts on Sunglasses and gets out a long Stick that looks like a Viberater*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *puts a Pair of Sunglasses on*
:nood: *flashes it infront of the Officers eyes*
Officer: O_O
:nood: you don't remember anything about working for the FBI, you have never heard of the Gorillaz and their big house in the UK, you don't know anything about Super Natrial, you Were Just driving along this road when your Car broke down and Wanted to use the phone. *takes Glasses off*
Officer1: *shacks head* Very Happy Hello My Car broke down can I use your Phone?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *kicks him out of the house to the Zombies*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *rips up the Search Warrent*
Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
Flashy Man

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:46 am

Laughing *claps* That woz amazin', Meggy-Poo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Charmless Prank   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:42 am

A Prank Pulled on GSH, to the Song Charmless man.

Okay guys. *grabs Video Camera* are we ready for the Pub? where's 2D?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 I'm 'ere
2D! *grabs him by the shoulders and shakes him* ARE YOU READY??! ARE YOU READY SON?!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 :scratch:I fink so
Sorry I'm hyper. Okay so come on lets go to the pub and set up. *yells* OKAY MURDOC! WE'RE HEADING TO THE PUB! SEE YOU THERE!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *yells from the bago* ALRIGHT!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 u sure dis is gonna work *follows meg* wivout me gettin' a serious poundin' I mean
Don't worry 2D, everything will go just fine, I'll make sure to hide you in a good spot so muds won't beat you up.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 ok..... so how we doin' dis again?
We have it all set up at the pub, you sing the song and act out some of the things in it, and you can pop up around Murdoc and act like a cheeky git!tongue
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 cool
Starlight should already be waiting for us at the pub, so is Russ and Noods. Oh 2D this is going to be so fun!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 yeah, pay back!
*giggles* alright lets hurry muds is gonna be here soon.
Star: hey mr center stage is 'ere *hugs D*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 yeah
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 Hallo guys! I'm ready to be a background Dancer! see I'm dressed for the part!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G4 and I the Bartender! very very happy
Star: u look great guys
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 heh, this is going to be AWESOME! *gets down from bar stool and goes to stand in her place*
Now remember guys once he comes in I'll turn the camera on and 2D you can start! okay?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 'k
Shhh I think I hear someone Coming! *switches on the Camera, then gets back into place*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *walks in*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *puts on his singing voice*
I met 'im in a crowded room
where people go to drink away their gloom
'e sat me down & so began....
da story of a charmless man
educated da expensive way
'e knows 'is claret from 'is beaujolais
I fink 'e'd like to 'ave been ronnie kray
but den nature didn't make 'im dat way
he went.....

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 what the f-
Na na na na na na na na naaa
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 Na na na na na na na na naaa
Star: na na na na na na na na naaa
*dances*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 *does the same*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *trying not to laugh*
'e thinks 'e´s educated airs
dose family shares Will protect 'im
dat we´ll respect 'im
'e moves in circles of friends
Who just pretend
dat dey like 'im
'e does the same to dem
And when you put it all together
dere`s the model of a charmless man

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Evil or Very Mad
Star: Na na na na na na na na naaa
*spins around on the Bar stool*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 *does too while singing*
Star: *also dancing on the stool*...
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 'e knows da swingers and deir cavalry
Says 'e can get in anywhere for free
I began to go a little cross-eyed *crosses his eyes*
And from dis charmless man I just had to hide

*moves away from muds & dives behind the bar to hide from him coz he can see he's annoyed*

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *follows to the bar and gets ready to pull him out*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G4 *in muds' face* Na na na na na na na na naaa
Star: Na na na na na na na na naaa *grinning*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 *sits on the bar and swings legs*
*does it too, winks at 2D*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *moves behind russ for a little cover*
'e talks at speed
'e gets nose bleeds
'e doesn´t see
'is days are tumbling
Down upon 'im
And yet 'e tries so hard to please
'e´s just so keen
For you to listen
But no-one´s listening
And when you put it all together
dere´s da model of a charmless man

*moves back*

*a little quieter*Do anything you do if you can......

*normal*
'e thinks 'e`s educated airs
dose family shares Will protect 'im
dat you`ll respect 'im
And yet 'e tries so hard to please
'e`s just so keen For you to listen
But no-one`s listenig
And when you put it all together dere`s da model of a charmless man

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G4 Na na na na na na na na naaa
Star: Na na na na na na na na naaa
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Evil or Very Mad *pissed off*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *hiding behind russ*heh heh
Star: *hah hah hah! *falls off the stool laughing*
*Me and Noodle Start laughing our heads off*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G4 *chuckles, punches muds in the arm*Oh lighten up you old sod!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 heh heh... yeh... c'mon mate it woz just a bit of fun
Star: oh.... my.... can't..... breath..... Laughing
Raven: Laughing watch it people...i think he's gonna throw a hissy fit
*lays on the bar with Noodle* Laughing OH MUDS GET A SENSE OF HUMOR! Charmless man! Laughing
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 heh...... chill out mate *still keeping his distance*
Star: come on u old goat *slaps his arse* at least give us a smile
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 ...
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 i think we really did it this time.*hides behind Star*
Star: oh come on Rolling Eyes
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 eh.... confused *moves round the other side of the bar*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 ...heh...heheh...heheh...haha...HAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!! *grabs 2D from over the bar*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 affraid argh!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *still chuckling, gives him a Nuggie*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Nervous argh..... confused eh.....oi! Very Happy heh heh oi! geroff! hah hah! Laughing
Star: hah!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *does it harder* you dirty little wanker!Laughing
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 oi! oi c'mon....... geroff! c'mon!.... murdoc...... i's startin' to 'urt...... c'mon!
Star: Suspect ....
Raven: Shocked okay...i must be drinking too much *looks at my half empty glass* mudsy is actualy laughing?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *does it a little harder then lets go still laughing* that was yours stuie! Laughing
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 heh heh heh.... owch*rubs his head* yeah fanks.......
Star: wot a sight huh? very very happy
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *slaps 2D on the back*
Raven: *blinks* ...muds...you okay? *whispers to star* maybe he finaly went to anger management classes Laughing
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 oof..... heh.... glad to see ya in a better mood mate
Star: much better
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *whispers to Raven* nah, I'll kill him later, right now there are too many witnesses.
Star: nice to see smiles all round
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 yeah & dere woz me worried I woz gonna get my arse kicked
Raven: *looks at muds..grins*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G3 I'm glad this didn't end in blood *grabs 'D and Muds both hugging them* it is good that you both have gone passed that. very very happy
Star: ahmen! *puts my arm round D & looks at muds* it's nice to see u smile murdoc
Raven: HA! Shocked *quickly covers up the laugh*
Star: Suspect wo'so funny?
Raven: um......squirels?...*quickly gulps down the rest of my drink*
Star: Suspect ooooookay then
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 heh;) can't 'andle 'er booze
Raven: heh..*goes quiet*
Viol8r: i wasn't here for the prank...but i saw it on the news. there was a small camera crew hiding in the corner of the pub, so millions of people saw what went on Laughing 2d, baby, you sounded just like damon when you sang that song. i love that song. puts me in a happy mood very very happy
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 oi! i don't sound like damon! 'e sounds like ME!! Evil or Very Mad *pouts*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 o_O camera crew...millions of people......................................
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 eh...muds? muuuuds? oh......sh!te Shocked uh...he's mad. i'm leaving now O_O
Viol8r: HIT THE DECK!!!!! O__O

The End.
Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
Flashy Man

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 am

*applauds* That woz GREAT!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:02 pm

nutmeg1992 wrote:
*Kong*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *Sleeping* WAKE UP!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *leans over his bed with a Waterballoon*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *rolls over and grabs Murdoc*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Bloody Hell? Shocked
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 'ey Love Give big D a Kiss...*kisses murdoc*
:nood: *walks In, Jaw Drops*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *wakes Up* Shocked
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 EW!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 EW!! I TASTED MURDOC!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 EWWW!! I TASTED the inside of 2D's Mouth!
:nood: *leaves*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 Wot are you doing in here?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Nevermind! I'm Going to go drink to take away the Taste in my mouth! BLAAAAHH!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 I'm Gonna Brush my Teeth eewww!!!
*later that morning*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *comes down to the kitchen*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *makes kissie noises*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 'hut up! what's for breakfast?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho Heart Shaped Pancakes with Spinkles!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 Yummy!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho So 2D? got any valentines......from Murdoc? Laughing
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 T____T Very Funny! Gimmie those pancakes! *grabs them*
:nood: *skips in* Hello boys! Happy valentines Day! *gives them Cards*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *stares at his and Reads Aloud* Roses are red Violets are blue I have an STD Now, So do you!...... :con: wot?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *looks at his, reads it* Roses are red Bullets are Lead take me Back Now, Or get shot in the head!..... :con:
:nood: ^^ I'm Going to go give Murdoc-san His! *skips out*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 Ummm.....where'd Noodle get these?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho Don't ask man. Just don't Ask.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 right I'm Going to get ready for my Date.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho with Murdoc?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 :mad: THAT WAS A MISTAKE ANYONE COULD HAVE MADE!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho Yeah Yeah right right. Laughing
*back in the carpark*
:nood: Murdoc-san? *comes in the carpark and See's it Rocking* O,O *walks up to it and knocks*
*no answer*
:nood: *opens the Door and goes inside* Murdoc-san?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *calls from the bedroom* GO AWAY!!!
:nood: What are you doing?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 I'M WITH ONE OF MY MINIONS! GO AWAY!!
:nood: Oh....okay...*lays the card Down and Leaves*
Cupid: today is the Day of Finding your true Love! I Will Help!
:nood: *walks down the hall*
Cupid: I just need to shoot her....
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *passes by noodle getting in the way*
Cupid: *shoots him* Oops!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 Shocked OUCH!!!
:nood: Shocked you okay 2d-san?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 <3_ <3
:nood: 2D-san?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *tries grabbing her*
:nood: NOOOO!!! *kicks him and runs*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 WHY MUST YOU TEST OUR LOVE??!! *chases her*
Cupid: Oops! I Must try again!
:nood: *runs into the kitchen and into russel* HELP SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH 2D-SAN!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho What is it Noodle?
Cupid: *tries Shooting at Noodle Again, Misses And hits Russel*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho Shocked OUFF!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 *runs in* <3_ <3 Noodle!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho <3_ <3 2D! COME HERE BABY!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 AGGGHHH NO I LOVE NOODLE NOT YOU!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho then I'll kill Noodle! *turns and grabs a knife*
:nood: *ducks under the table and crawls out the door*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 NOOOO NOODLE COME BACK!! you Scared her! you Meany!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho But 2D baby! Sad
*back in the bago*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 *zips his pants up* Ahhh you can go now Minion.
Minion: yes Sir! <3 *leaves the bago*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Ahhhhhh I Love Bangging women on valentines! hm? *sees the card* Awww it's from Noodle. *opens it and reads it* O_Olll to my darling my lover my beautitful wife??? marrying you has scrawed up my life......okay....Aww it's a heart with a Scraw in it. ^^
:nood: *scarems*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Shocked Noodle? *runs out*
:nood: Murdoc-san you've got to help me! 2D-san thinks he's in love with me! and Russel thinks he loves 2D! and I'm Scared!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 hmmmmm...
Cupid: Ah true Love! *Aims Arrow At Murdoc*
:nood: Hm? *looks up and see's Cupid* NO MURDOC LOOK OUT!! *pushes him out of the way and gets hit with the arrow*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 NOODLE??!
:nood: .....*jumps Murdoc* Smile Hey Sailor! <3
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 F*ck!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *comes Out* THERE YOU ARE!! *holding knife.*
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 DON'T HURT MY LOVER!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 llllllllllO___Ollllllllllll
Minion: whats going on?
Cupid: *shoots her*
Minion: <3_ <3 *looks at Noodle* Hello!
:nood: AGHHHH NOO!!!
Cuzin: Hi Everyone what's going on?
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 That's it I've had it! *grabs Cuzin's Lightsaber and throws it at Cupid*
Cupid: *dies* X_X
Minion: what am I Doing on top of noodle?
:nood: AHHHHHHH!!!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Russelho *looks at knife* OMG WHAT I DO??!!
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G1 I'm Confused.
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) G2 Happy Valentines day, Don't get cought in Cupid's Chokehold.
The End.
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:25 am

Random Rp Art
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Drave10
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) ClydeBleedingontheFloor2
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) NutmegThePricetopay2
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) LoveSeat
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) LittleBlackDress
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) ClydeStarand2D
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) WintersRose4background
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) SnakeWoman
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) PeteySweetiePie
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Demongirl
nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) DNPleasecomebackhomerem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)   nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!) Default12

Back to top Go down

nutmeg's Art (Look In this Thread dammit!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemical World :: Art and stories :: random art-
Jump to: