Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The best birthday-For Jessica-pot

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

The best birthday-For Jessica-pot Empty
PostSubject: The best birthday-For Jessica-pot   The best birthday-For Jessica-pot Default12Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 pm

I wrote this as a Present for Jessica's birthday.

It was a Normal day at Jessica-pot's Home, she woke up, went to the bathroom and came out looking at herself in the mirror. "I'm turning 13 today" She said with a grin. She was finally a Teenager! she could finally say 'HEY BITCH I'M A TEENAGER!' heh, Jessica Headed down stairs and was greeted by her mother who gave her a big birthday hug. "My Little baby's Growing up so Fast! Oh Sweet heart! do you know what you wanna do today?" her Mom Asked sitting her down at the kitchen table. Jessica Sighed. "I really wish Nutmeg was here for my Birthday I really Wanted to see her again." Jess replied, her mom knew she really missed her friend Nutmeg, they went to visit her once in tennesse and haven't seen her since, though Jessica talks to her on the computer all the time and see's her fanart it just wasn't the same Being with her on the computer then it was in real life. "She didn't even say happy birthday to me..." Jessica said giving a long sad sigh. Her mom looked at her. "maybe she forgot?" She Asked her sitting down beside her and giving her a little pat on the back.
"But that Can't be! She asked me About my Birthday a Month ago! though I haven't checked my Pms yet..." Jess said getting up from her chair and running upstairs to her room to check her computer. her mom gave a sigh and went to get Jess's Birthday Breakfast ready.
Meanwhile Jessica was Logging into her Board when she got a Pm from Of Course her friend Nutmeg which Read "Giving you something really special for your birthday wishes" Jessica Looked over it again, there was no Picture on it. there was no hidden message, then what could she mean by Special birthday Wishes? Jessica replied "Oh really? What is it? please tell me Meeeeeeeeeeeg!"
Of course Jessica never got a reply she waited and waited but Nutmeg never came back on, Jessica made a long sigh. "Guess I'll never know then" Just then her mother called her down for her breakfast, Jessica got off of her bed and ran down stairs.

Meanwhile Somewhere in tennesee.
"toothbrush?"
"check"
"Pillow?"
"check"
"Pass for the consert?"
"Check"
Nutmeg and Smits all Day Were planning a Special trip to San fan to see Damon in TGTBATQ which were showing again for the second time, their Plan left that moring at 12 and they'd get there just in time.
Nutmeg was hoping with all her heart to at least talk to Damon, Speak with him about something importent. Smits had an Idea of what it was and she decided to runin it. "Don't ask him about the Gorillaz, Meg" Smits said putting her hands upon her hips giving a smurk.
Nutmeg came out of her Dazed Dream like State and looked at her funny. "huh? but I wasn't!" She Shouted
Smits looked at her funny. "then Whats all this talk about asking him something then? eh?" Smits wanted answers, but Nutmeg Covered it up Quickly. "Um...What Shampoo he uses." Of Course Smits didn't buy it, but thats all she could settle for.

It was time to head to the airport. Hopefully in Nutmeg's mind everything would be alright in her plan. She really hoped she could get to ask Damon that Question and at least get him to agree. if not she'd pay the Crying game, hoepfully she could sneek away from Jaime and do it without her noticing.
Nutmeg gave a Sigh, Smits turned to look at her. "what? you upset over something?"
"NO! I'm happy we're going!"
"Good."

They Made it to the airport and finally got through all the airport bollocks that they gave them and finally made it on the airplane, the trip was actaully very short.
"So where are we staying?" Nutmeg asked rolling out her carryon.
"At Carol's House atfer the consert, she knows where to pick us up at hopefully, and maybe this time she won't get lost!"

Back at Jessica's School not too Far away.
Jessica Walked up the hall way with her best friend Melody.
"I Just don't know what to do Mel, Meg hasn't said anything since then, and I dunno What she's gonna do! it worries me!" Jessica Said in kind of an outbrust.
Melody Giggled. "Oh Jessica Calm down I'm sure everything will be fine, I'm sure her present will be great! But not as good as mine!"
Jessica Looked at her in surprise. "what? what is it?" Jessica said excited.
Melody Held out three tickets to the GTBATQ Consert. "TADA! yeah yeah I know you already seen 'em BUT this is your birthday and I thought that maybe you'd like this trip better then last Coz I'll be there." Melody Said with a grin. Jessica's Eyes were Wide with Shock, her Mouth was Dropped Open and her Heart was beating off of it's rocker. She Jumped on Melody and knocked her to the floor. "OMG I LOVE YOU!" She shouted, teachers and some of the random Children stopped in the hallway and just stared at them, Jessica looked up at them. "What? We're Married SHUT UP!" She Shouted giggling and Hugging onto Mel. "Thank you! thank you so Much! I love you! I really really Love you! your the best friend EVER!!!"

A Few Seconds into Driving From the airport to Carol's house Nutmeg's Cell phone rang. "hello?" She answered and it was Jessica Singing Happy tunes on the other line. "MEL BOUGHT TICKETS FOR TGTBATQ!!!!!!" She Shouted over the phone. Nutmeg's jaw dropped. 'OMG! we're going to the same consert tonight! this might just work better then I thought" She Thought to herself, she gulped. "Wow Jess thats great! have fun!" Nutmeg Said in a calm voice. Jess Said thank you and hung up, Nutmeg did a Car Dance and Carol and Jaime just stared at her.

Nutmeg didn't tell Jaime about Jess, it was supposed to be a suprise.
Hopefully everything will good alright. hopefully.

Later that Night Jessica put on her best Partying Clothes Grabbed her mom and Waited for Melody to come over so they could go to the consert. Nutmeg and Smits where already there waiting in line.
Nutmeg rocked back and fourth on her tip toes looking over the crowd for any sign of Jess. But alass no sign of her, which was actaully good, she could get away with it clean until then.

Finally a few mintes Jessica, Mel and her mom showed up, they were in they back of the line, the line finally moved into the building, 'THIS IS MY CHANCE!' Nutmeg thought in her mind, Quickly she turned to face Jaime and looked at her. "I'm going to the bathroom" Nutmeg said. Smits looked at her. "Oh okay? can you find it on your own and not get lost?" She asked a little bit worried. Nutmeg Nodded. "and you cam call my cell to tell me where you are." She said making her way away from Smitkins and Headed to the bathroom, she skipped the door and headed back stage to the Dressing rooms, her heart beated Fast and she began to sweat. 'I can't believe I haven't got caught yet!' She thought when she felt a hand on her shoulder. it was cold and tight. She gulped turning her head and looke dover her shoulder at this big Gorilla Standing behind her. She gulped again in shock. 'OH sh!te!' she thought. the Gorilla man picked her up by the end of her shirt and took her back outside. "Stay" he Said Coldly as he went back in. Nutmeg was not giving up that easy! She made her way back into that hall way and down father and father to the dressing rooms, but he caught her again and tossed her out that time locking the door. Nutmeg's eyes Welled up with tears and they ran down her face. 'NO! I CAN'T GIVE UP!!! I PROMISED JESS I'D GIVE HER A GREAT PRESENT!!!' she thought in her head. then a thought came to her mind. she saw over in the corner a lose vent. THE VENTING SYSTEM! Nutmeg went over and tried Sqeezing herself through, She just was Small enough to Fit! She Crawled in through the vent and made her way back Over the Dressing rooms, she looked down and saw that big Gorilla Man Walking around Blocking the Door to the GTBATQ. 'THATS IT!" Nutmeg thought as she crawled farther and farther inside the vent until she got to a tunnel and heard the Voice of DAMON! She Crawled over to it and was just over their Room. she polped hersef down and watched them, Damon was Changing into his Consert Clothes. Nutmeg got an eyefull of a Shirtless Damon. "HOLY sh!te!" She yelled at without realising, they all looked up, "Uh-oh" and Cracking noise was heard when the Ceiling fell in on her and she fell on the floor right on her arse. "OW!!" She Yelled Rubbing her bottom. they all just stared at her. "Oh Great another Fan" Damon Said. Though he knew they'd have to kick her out of the room he put his hand down to help her up, nutmeg took his hand and got up, dusted herself off and looked at them all. "wow...Um...Please Excuse me. I'm very sorry for Falling in your room and ruining your ceiling." Nutmeg said. thy laughed at her. "it's alright love, though I'm sorry to say that Fans aren't aloud back her, and you'll have to wait outside." Damon Said Smiling at her. She Gave a sigh and then Stood Proudly. "Listen Damon I Need to ask a Favor I-" but before she could finish the Gorilla Came in and Grabbed her by her shirt again. "You again? I thought I already kicked you out about three times!" he yelled, Nutmeg's eye's began to Well up and tears ran down her face, the Gorilla was Making his way out of the room with her until she began Shouting. "PLEASE DAMON LISTEN! I ONLY CAME BACK HERE TO ASK YOU TO PLEASE ANNOUNCE MY FRIEND'S BIRTHDAY WHILE ON STAGE!!!" Nutmeg Shouted tears rolling down her face. she kept on. "PLEASE! I PROMISED HER THE BEST GIFT! PLEASE!!! SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND! SHE'S HERE BECAUSE OF HER BEST FRIEND MELODY WHO I'M JEALOUS OF FOR GIVING HER SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I'M ONLY TRYING TO BE A GOOD FRIEND!" She fianlly calmed down, she sniffed as the gorilla carried her into the hall way, Nutmeg gave a sigh. "please damon..." she whispered. this really hurt her, she made a fool out of herself just for her friend Jessica, she went through all of that with only a story that no body would probably believe. smits was probably gonna yell at her for sneeking off and Nut would probably never hear the end of it.
"Wait!" a Voice was heard in the dressing room, the Gorilla Stopped and turned around. Damon was standing there. "you crawled through a Vent that probably would have killed you just for your friend?" he asked smiling. Nutmeg looked at him and nodded. "yes, I'd move the Stars for her if i could" Nutmeg Said Wiping her eyes. Damon Looked at her. "you care for her that much eh? whats her name love?" Damon Asked Walking over to her and getting the Gorilla to put her down. Nutmeg looked up at him. "Jessica, Jessica-Pot is her nickname." Nutmeg said giving a little smile. Damon Nodded. "okay tell you what, I'll do something Special for Jessica, you don't worry about that, you just go back out and wait okay?" he asked patting her on the head. Nutmeg Nodded and Smiled heading back out.
Damon Looked to his band Mates "you guys remember me old band Blur?"

Meanwhile Jessica, her mum and Melody had already made their way to the front of the stage when Jess Saw smitkins, "JAIME??!" Jessica Yelled Waving. Smits Turned Around Surprised. "Jessica? OMG! I can't believe your here!"
"I can't believe it either! where's Meg?"
"She went to the bathroom and hasn't come back since then!"
"So She's here?" Jess asked with a smile.
Smits Nodded. Jessica Was happy but really wished she Could see her.
until the Lights Dimmed Down and it was time for the band to come onto the stage.
Damon Stepped out and the crowd Cheered. Damon Stepped to the Mic but stopped and made a Hand Signle and they Pushed out Nutmeg.
Smits, Jess, and her mum Gasped.
"Halo, everyone, this young lady here Came all the Way here to see the Consert, only to find out that she came only to ask a favor for a friend of hers."
Jessica's eyes grew wide watching.
"you see her friend Jessica-pot is turning 13 years old today, and she snuck back stage just to ask me to do something special for her"
Smitskins looked at jessica in shock, her mum did too and Mel did. Nutmeg Smiled from the stage.
Damon Kept Talking. "So I made a couple of phone calls, Luckly they were in town, and putting aside differences only for tonight, I called My old pals from Blur."
the Growd Cheered in a gaspes.
Damon went on stepping off of the stage, "And So, Will Jessica-pot please step up here and help us sing the first song?" he Smiled. Jessica was pushed forward by Smits and Mel. "GO ON!" they Shouted. Jessica Blushed a Deep dark Shade of Red. and took Damon's hand as he Lead her onto the stage, Jess Came Face to face with Nutmeg as tears rolled down her face. "you did this for me?...I didn't think I was that importent..." Jess said rubbing the tears from her eyes. Nutmeg Gave her a hug. "sweety, your very importent..." she smiled, Jessica Giggled with Tears. "So Can we Start?" Damon Asked as the rest of Blur walked onto the stage, everyone cheered. Jessica walked over to Damon and stood beside him, Sniffing him.
Nutmeg Smiled again and began to walk off of the Stage back to smits and the others. "where you going love? I think you owe your friend her the song too!" Damon Said Smurking. Nutmeg's eyes Grew Wide and she grinned Big and blushed. "OKAY DAMON HIT IT!!!!"

The Band Began to play, Jessica and Nutmeg Danced side by Side next to Damon, Singing along to the songs and having such a good time, Jessica glomped Nutmeg from behind tight. "I LOVE YOU!" Jessica Shouted hugging onto her, Nutmeg Shouted back. "RIGHT BACK ATCHA BEETLEBUM!"

After the Consert was Over Jessica's Mum invited all of the band members back to their House for Dinner, Of course they Said yes. and went back there.

Nutmeg, Jess, Smits and Mel Sat at the Kitchen table next to both Blur and the GTBATQ. Jess turned to Nutmeg and looked at her. "you've given me the best birthday Present I could have ever asked for. thank you." Jess said Hugging her tightly. Smits looked at them both and snapped a Picture. "Meg if you ever try that again I'm gonna kill you." Smits said laughing.
"HEY EVERYBODY GET TOGETHER I WANNA TAKE A PICTURE!" Jessica's mom shouted as she grabbed her camera, everyone hudled together and with one. two. three.

It was the Best Birthday Jess Could Ask for, and no one else could have.

The end.
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/
wulf

wulf

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2007-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The best birthday-For Jessica-pot   The best birthday-For Jessica-pot Default12Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:04 pm

awesome =)
the shampoo bit made me lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2006-11-01

PostSubject: Re: The best birthday-For Jessica-pot   The best birthday-For Jessica-pot Default12Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 am

Shocked THAT WOZ THE BEST STORY EVER.
I LOVE YOU.
THAT WOZ A FABULOUS STORY
I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Very Happy
I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU HOW AWESOME THAT WOZ...!!!!!!!
(MY DAY REAAAAAAALY SUCKED, YOU TOTALLLLLLLLLLLLLY CHEERED ME UP!)
I GIGGLED LIKE A FANGIRL WHILE I READ THE WHOLE FING. I LOVE YOU SOO SOOO SOOO SOOO MUCH.
YOU. ARE. THE. BEST.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-pot.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The best birthday-For Jessica-pot   The best birthday-For Jessica-pot Default12

Back to top Go down

The best birthday-For Jessica-pot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemical World :: Art and stories :: Fan Fics and stories!-
Jump to: