Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mx2 Vampire fic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Mx2 Vampire fic Empty
PostSubject: Mx2 Vampire fic   Mx2 Vampire fic Default12Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 am

So, I thought why not grow some balls and post up one of my old Mx2 Fanfics.
So here it is, The One that I Actaully go back and read a time or two, to see if I will EVER finish.
So Here we go, the first part of my Twiked Fanfic, Enjoy.

It was a rainy day at Kong Studios, you could hardly see anything outside, You wouldn’t know what would be larking in the wet and muddy graves of souls that have passed on.
There was a Smell of fresh blood in the air.
“And in the top of the news a number of young ladies have been found dead in the local grave yards. Police are still trying to find the killer(s), the cause of death seems to be loose of blood to the neck.”
“BLOODY WANKERS! THE LOT OF THEM!”
Murdoc yelled as he Smacked the radio. “It’s All a Set up!” Murdoc continued to yell as he picked up the radio and threw it against the wall.
“’EY! I was Listening to ‘dat!” 2D said looking up at Murdoc.
“Your Not Anymore!” Murdoc yelled at him and slapped 2D across the face.
“OUCH!”
2D yelled out as he rubbed the side of his face. “What was 'hat for?”
Murdoc growled at him. “Grrr….Shut up you Bloody bastaard!”
2D shrugged in confusion and walked off with his face all red.
‘I don’t know why 'e’s so mad, I wanted to know what 'appened to these girls.’
2D said walking and talking to Himself.
2D was so caught up in thought he didn’t realize he was about to run right into Noodle!
“OUCH! Careful where your walking ‘D” Noodle said as she rubbed her head.
“oh….Sorry Noodle, Hey 'ave you 'eard what 'appened with the young girls on the news?”
2D asked.
“Yeah, it was in today’s paper!” Noodle replied by showing him the morning paper.
“oh Noodle can I keep this?” he asked looking at the paper and trying to read it. “Sure!” Noodle said happily as handed him the paper and walked off.
2D stood there holding it up and reading it. “four more girls found dead from loose of blood to the neck, also found bite marks on the neck….bite marks?! Like from a vampire maybe?!” 2D thought for a while then put the pieces together. ‘hmmm…Murdoc 'as been going out Every night this week, And has 'ame home late. He complained about the news report…Every time he goes out, the news reports of a girl getting killed…Could it be?! ’ 2D ran out of the hallway and ran into the car park and up to the Winnebago, The Lights were off in side and there was no Answer when 2D knocked. “MURDOC!?” He yelled but there was no Answer.
“So it’s True, that must be it.” 2D thought to himself as he backed away from the Winnebago and walked towards his bedroom door. “So that’s the Answer to it all” 2D was in deep thought he walked up to his door and stopped. “Hmm?”
2D thought he heard from behind him. “DON’T MOVE!” A Familiar Voice was heard from behind him. 2D stood there in a panic.
‘Crap Busted! I’m Vampire Food!’ He Thought.
“TURN AROUND NOW!” The Cold Voice Ordered. 2D did What he was told and turned around to face who was behind him. “FACEACHE!” Murdoc glared him down.
“Oh Murdoc!” 2D Said in a Panicked Voice. ‘What could he want from me?” 2D thought, Murdoc noticed the News Paper In 2D’s right Hand.
“We Need to have a Talk.” Murdoc said as he walked away. “Meet me in the Graveyard Later!”
2D Let out a Big Sigh and went into his Room.
Hours Flew By and 2D Headed to the Graveyard to Meet Murdoc, He walked out of his Room and went outside Kong walking down the dark path to the grave yard gates. It was so dark that the only light that guided his way was the moon.
2D got to the gates and went inside waiting between a tombstone and a Large Willow Tree. A Few minutes had Passed and there was no Sign of Murdoc, the Air was getting Cold. 2D Wrapped his Arms around himself and Shivered.
“Waited Long Numb nuts?” Murdoc’s Voice was Heard from behind Him, 2D Spun around to where he was now facing him. “you Came?” 2D Said As he Started Coughing from a Sudden Chill going up his Spine. “ Asked you to meet me here, So Of Course I Came.” Murdoc Said As he Glared at 2D. “2D Walk with me, talk with me.” Murdoc Walked Forward and 2D followed Shortly behind. “So ‘D? heard anything new from the news lately?” Murdoc asked with a toothy grin.
2D Shivered Pointing a Finger at Murdoc. “Mur...murdoc I think I know 'hose been kiiling those girls! And I Think it’s You!”
Murdoc looked at him funny for a moment sort of in a Shocked Amused look. “Well I Guess you think your Pretty Smart now Don’t you?” Murdoc Asked as he Gave 2D a Nasty look. “y-Yes?” 2D replied.
“BAD ANSWER!” Murdoc Yelled as he grabbed 2D by the Shoulders and Slammed him against the Tombstone. “OUCH!” 2D Yelped out in pain.
Murdoc Pinned him there so he couldn’t move or try to escape. “I’m going to do to you the same thing I did to those Girls!” Murdoc Laughed as he opened his mouth wide showing his fangs. “Ugh!” 2D Wiggled and Struggled but couldn’t get free from the death grip Murdoc had on him. Murodc moved his fangs close to 2D’s neck.
“STOP VAMPIRE!” A voice came from the darkness. Murdoc Loosed his Grip around 2D’s Shoulders and looked away from his Neck, 2D Wiggled free.
“Eh?” Murdoc Turned around to see Who it was.
A Long Haired Blonde Walked out of the darkness. He was Wearing a Black over Coat and had a Black top hat. “It’s time we finished what we Started years ago, Vampire!” He Shouted.
Murdoc gave a Chuckle. “’ey, So you’ve found me! Well bring it on son!” Murdoc Yelled as he Showed his Long Fangs and hissed.
2D Ran behind the Willow tree.
‘Murdoc Is a 'ampire! And a Slayer is Going to 'et him!’ he thought as he watched the two of them from behind the tree.
Many Hours Passed as the Showdown between Murdoc and the Vampire Slayer went on. Throwing Punches, Finally Murdoc fell to his knees panting hard and sweating
“MURDOC!” 2D yelled out before he could stop himself. “looks like it’s the end of the line for you vampire!” the slayer said as he slowly began to walk up to Murdoc taking a long wooden stake out of his over coat. “Any last words?” he said about 3 feet away from Murdoc grinning and Getting ready to Aim the Stake and Murdoc’s Chest.
“No…Only this…BURN IN hockey sticks MICCALLY!!!!!”
“FINE BY THAT!” The Slayer yelled as he Ran towards Murdoc pushing his arms out aiming the Stake. “MURDOC!!!” 2D yelled out as he ran out from behind the Willow tree and in front of him. “what The?! FACEACHE!”
And With that a Loud Scream came from the Graveyard.
The Next Morning Everything was very Quiet.
“were Am I?” 2D though to himself while waking up. “what happened last night? Hmm I can’t remember…” 2D opened his eyes and sat up. He was back in his room.
“how’d I get in here?” He gave another look around the room, He then Gave out a sigh and looked down letting out a gasp. “MY CLOTHES ARE ALL BLOODY!?” 2D Started to Panic, “How? When? Where? What? Why?” He just couldn’t figure it out, he just couldn’t think of any reason this could have happened. 2D rubbed the of his neck and noticed something stuck to the side of it. “What?! A…Bandage?” 2D was very confused and beginning to be very freaked out. His clothes were all bloody, he had a bandage around his neck. But yet he still couldn’t remember anything from the night before.
“What is going on?” He thought to himself, Then Suddenly a thought crossed his mind. He leaped out of his bed and ran out to the Carpark. “Murdoc…” 2D stared at it for a moment, then Ran up to the Winnebago and knocked on the door.
But there was no answer, he knocked again even harder but still there was nothing.
2D opened the door to the ‘bago and went inside closing the door behind him, “Murdoc? You in?” he called but still no answer. 2D walked into the bedroom and looked around, with a pout and a small sigh he sat down on the bed and rubbed the back of his neck again.
“What are you doing in my bago, FaceAche?”
Murdoc asked standing in the doorway.
2D jerked up in a fright “oh Murdoc!”
“Answer the question retard.”
“ummmmmmm…..” 2D sat back down. “Murdoc?”
“What?!”
“Can I ask you something?”
“Shoot”
“What happened last night?”
Murdoc gave 2D a bit of a shocked look.
“Errr…what do you mean?”
2D’s look became serious “Murdoc, I think you know what I mean. Something did happen last night didn’t it?”
Murdoc started to feel a little nervous ‘oh bloody hell’ he thought.
“And something must have happened cause my clothes are all bloody! NOW TELL ME!” 2D snapped out in anger.
Murdoc rubbed his head and sat down beside 2D on the bed. “Something did happen last night”
“what?”
“it was a rainy night at Kong, you met me in the grave yard and…”
Rain poured down in the grave yard, 2D felt a sharp stinging pain shoot through his chest, as he slowly looked down at the blood seeping through his shirt, Blood dribbled from his mouth in large amounts. The Slayer let go of the Stake and Ran away muttering about what he had done.
2D wrapped his arms tightly around his chest and backed up into a tombstone, he tightened his arms around himself, shivering. He coughed up another glob of blood and began sliding down the tombstone, giving a moment to rest, he closed his eyes and sliped over on the ground, arms loosened off from the tightened grip as more blood seeped through his shirt, blood began pouring out from under him.
Murdoc Stood Staring in shock, Finally he ran over and bent down beside him. “2d?” he gave him a pat on the cheek. But there was no reply or movement. Murdoc lifted his limp body up in his arms , 2D’s head titled back. Murdoc gave him a little support with his arm, "hey! HEY! Come on!" He gave him a little shack, 2D gave a small grunt and titled his head back again, it rolled to the side and came to rest agaisnt his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/

Mx2 Vampire fic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemical World :: Art and stories :: Fan Fics and stories!-
Jump to: