Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Neko-Pot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Neko-Pot Empty
PostSubject: Neko-Pot   Neko-Pot Default12Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:52 am

Murdoc Niccals Age 37 started out in his new Apartment At the Dark parts of the UK at 3:00 in the morning, Driving down the Street like a Crazed Psycho and not watching where he was going, or who’d he run over.

Murdoc Niccals Always taking the Risks of life, Never slowing Down and Never giving People a Chance, Always being a play boy Lover and thinking that no woman could resist him, but he was wrong, Woman seeing Murdoc around hated him, but Of Course Murdoc Shrugged it off, he Was Cold hearted and didn’t care for anyone but himself. That’s how our Story begins.

Murdoc Walked down the Street one night getting off of Work, day dreaming about his hot Boss that didn’t want anything to do with him, So he walked on, but he had this strange feeling in him that something weird was about to happen, Just then the Sound of wheels Sketching were heard and a Crash then Loud Yelling.
Murdoc feeling Curious to what was going on made his way across the Neighbor hood building a to the side of the Public Street to a Crowd of People Standing and Gasping with Shocked looks on their faces. “wots goin’ on?” Murdoc asked an Older looking woman, she looked to him with her eyes filled with tears. “A Cat boy was hit by a Car! He’s hurt pretty bad.” The Woman replied turning her head back to the scene.

Sure Enough a Small Looking blue haired boy with a tail and Cat ears Laid on the road beat up and bleeding from the Crash.

Cat People, a new Type of Human Like Animal that the Scientists have created, they look like humans only with Cats ears and tails, they have no human Emotions and Can’t feel love but their great for people who are lonely and have no companion in life.

Murdoc had never seen a Cat Person Before So he of Course Wanted to get a Better look at the Pitiful site on the road. He Pushed his Way through the Crowed and went over kneeling down beside the poor animal and prodded at him gently. The Cat boy slightly rolled over and opened his eyes and looked up at murdoc. “…”
Murdoc gave a little smirk at the Animal and got up and went on his way.

Half way down the block just away few feet away from his Apartment he thought he had heard a Sound, like someone was following him. Though he looked behind him he didn’t see anything so he kept walking until he heard it again. “Huh? Whose there??” he Yelled turning around and looking behind him, again seeing nothing he turned his head back to look at up ahead and “AGHHH!” Murdoc yelled falling over backwards.
The Little Cat boy sat there on his knees looking at Murdoc rather funny and smiled. “Reow!” he Meowed, he was still bloody and had marks all over his face and arms, but kept smiling at Murdoc like nothing was wrong. Murdoc got up and dusted himself off. “What The? Bloody Cat boy! Must’ve followed me home from the Wreck! Shoo! Get out of here! Shoo! Go away!” he yelled at it, but still he just sat there, he cocked his Head and flickered his ears. “Ew.” Murdoc replied and left the Cat boy in the street and went into his apartment.

Murdoc Opened the Door to his Dark Apartment and turned on the Lights, “AGH!” he screamed Staring at the Same Cat boy who was sitting on his window smiling at him. “reow!” he Mewed again, Murdoc gave an Angry look. “GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT YOU DIRTY THING!” he Yelled and pointed at the door, but the Cat boy wouldn’t listen, he only got off of the window and rubbed and hugged on Muds.
Murdoc pushed him off. “GET OFF OF ME!”
The Cat boy looked up at him so Sadly, “mu…mu…” the cat memdered. Murdoc rose an eyebrow at the beast. “what?”
“mu…Murdoc…” he Said it again more clearly. Murdoc looked at the Cat boy in Shock. “ho…how…how did you know my name?” he Asked the Cat boy, but then turned around crossing his arms. “what does it Matter? I don’t Care! Get out of my Apartment now! I am not taking care of you! I Don’t know what your doing here but GET OUT!” he yelled again at the cat, the Poor Cat boy just wouldn’t take a hint and jumped on Muds knocking over and rubbing his face up against his own purring and trying to snog him. Murdoc Roughly Pushed the Cat boy off of him and he fell to the floor hard. “mmm?” the Cat boy Looked up at Murdoc sadly.
“I DON’T NEED A BLOODY CAT BOY! YOU STAY AWAY FROM ME! I AM NOT TAKING CARE OF YOU! I AIN’T TURNING INTO ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WHO CHANGE FOR SOME BLOODY ANIMAL!” He yelled turning around and heading into his bedroom. “you can go to hell for all I care.” He Said Slamming the bedroom door Shut and locked it.

The Cat boy made a nest in the floor on a old ratty blanket and went to sleep.

The next Morning Murdoc woke Up and went into his living room and stopped at the door way. “what the?” he said Staring into the living room space at the Cat boy Asleep on his Floor, Streched out to about 6 feet tall and his tail sweeching back and fourth while he slept, his shirt riding up on him showing his stomach and his pants unzipped.
Murdoc’s eyes widened and he blushed a little. He Went over to the Cat boy and kicked at him with his foot. “hey! Hey! You! WAKE UP!” He Yelled jabbing him with his foot a little bit harder. The Cat boy purred and rolled over grabbing Murdoc’s foot and snuggling it. Murdoc pulled it away and shook at the cat. “WAKE UP YOU MANGY THING!” He Yelled again, the Cat looked up at him sleepy eyed. “reow?” it said yawning. Murdoc threw it hard on the floor. “BLOODY THING!”
The Cat boy got up and rubbed the back of his arms. “ow…” he Whined. Murdoc went into the bathroom to get ready for work. The Cat boy Followed, Murdoc grabbed his tube of tooth paste and as soon as he got the cap off of it Neko boy grabbed it and toothpaste went everywhere. Murdoc growled and gave a death glare to the neko boy. This finally broke this Kitty’s bravery down into a small whimper. And looking back at Murdoc in a sad scared face and backed away from Murdoc and out of the Bathroom.
Murdoc moved forward growling at the poor thing. “Listen you Bloody Cat! I DON’T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! YOUR BETTER OFF DEAD THEN BEING HERE WITH ME!” he Yelled, the Neko’s Eyes went wide and he Backed into a Corner. Murdoc turned around and grabbed his Jacket. “I’m Going to work now, When I come back you’d better be gone or I’m killing you Myself.”

A little while After Murdoc left for work, the Neko boy’s eyes had filled up with tears that ran down his face, he went over to the small kitchen and opened one of the Draws, he pulled out a Small knife.

Two Hours later Murdoc got off of work on his day Shift and went back to his Apartment, He stopped outside his Apartment door seeing blood from under the door. His eyes Widened. “no…” He whispered under his breath and opened the door finding a trail of blood leading up to a bloody covered knife. Murdoc went over to it and picked it up looking around. “where’d ? wha?” he said looking to the bedroom door and saw more blood. He dropped the knife and ran into the bedroom finding the cat boy lying on the floor with his head on the bed bleeding to death from his wrists. Murdoc covered his mouth in Shock and went over to the cat boy. He touched his pale stiff face. The Cat made no movement. “Oh shit…” He said aloud, the Cat boy opened his eyes just a little and looked up at Murdoc. “you Stupid cat!” He Said lifting the Cat into his Arms and trying to get him to stop bleeding. “don’t tell me you took what I said Seriously…oh…” He added trying to put him on the bed.
“Mu…mu…” the Cat tried to talk but was too weak. “Shut up! Don’t talk!” Murdoc barked grabbing the phone and dialing 999 for an Ambulance. A Woman Answered the 999 Hotline. “Hello What is your Emergency?” she Asked. Murdoc sat on the bed beside the Cat boy. “eh hello…A Cat boy followed me home last night on my way home from work and he tried to commit suicide while I was gone today! I Need an Ambulance!”
The woman Asked for his location and said an Ambulance would be there as soon as possible.
Murdoc sat there watching the Cat boy closely waiting for the Ambulance to get there, ‘I can’t believe he really…he tried to…because I told him he’d…’ Murdoc thought, He never had anyone take him seriously before. This Actually got him really worried. He didn’t care anything for the Cat boy but it was pitiful seeing him lay there weak and not moving much only to breath. “Hey? Can you hear me?” Murdoc said leaning over him, he reached a hand out and began to Stroke his blood/sweat soaked head. The Cat boy gave a weak smile to him. Murdoc felt something come over him that made his eyes fill up with tears. “You…you just hang on okay…just don’t die…” he Said in kind of a begging voice, but before the little cat boy could say anything he passed out.
Murdoc’s eyes grew wide. “HEY??!” He yelled lifting him up and shaking him. “HEY! HEY!!! I SAID DON’T DIE!!!” Murdoc Said as tears ran down his face.

Murdoc road in the Ambulance with the Cat boy when they picked him up at the apartment, he Sat beside him in the ambulance Squeezing his hand tightly.

A couple of the paramedics were Whispering to each other about the two in the back of the Ambulance. Till one finally spoke up. “So…eh…he tried to commit suicide? I didn’t think those things had emotions.” The Cheeky paramedic said turning his head back to the driver.
Murdoc’s Expression didn’t change, he was still upset at the fact it was his fault that this cat person tried to kill himself. All the blood he found on his apartment floor just the site of it made his stomach turn and the smell…

Murdoc suddenly came out of his Blurry minded state when he felt a tight squeezing grip on his hand.
Murdoc looked down at the Cat boy who was just now waking up from the Small coma he went into back at the apartment.
Muds gave a Smile. “Hey…you…glad your awake…we’ll be at the hospital soon, we’re stuck in traffic right now.” He said stroking the cat’s head. Something came over Murdoc, something Gentle. Something that made him actually want to care for another living breathing life.
“Hey?” a paramedic Shouted. “What’s his name? You’ll need to put it on his hospital papers when he gets there!”
Murdoc looked at the young cat. “What’s your name?” he whispered, the cat couldn’t answer that well but tried to mouth it as best as he could.
Murdoc looked at the Cat then back at the paramedics. “Stuart.” He replied. “His Name is Stuart.” He Added looking back down at the Cat and Smiling.

They Finally Arrived at the hospital the Doctor told Murdoc he was lucky to come home and find him when he did or she’d have a dead Neko boy on her hands.
She told him he needed lots of rest and his bandages changed once every few days and he should be feeling better in no time.

Murdoc still didn’t know what to think of Stuart, a Cat boy following him home, and how’d he know his first name if they’d never met before?
Murdoc sat at the side of the hospital bed watching over Stuart, he still had so many questions in his mind, ‘where’d this thing come from anyway? Did he belong to someone else before he followed me? And why does he wanna be around me so much? I don’t understand it…’ he thought to himself just staring into space and once in a while glancing at the Cat boy to see if he was alright finding he was still sleeping soundly. Muds gave a little smile. Even though Muds really didn’t like cats or young clingy boys he was kinda cute when he was sleeping.

“Okay Mr. Niccals one of these Cat people will need a Collar, a Chained Leash and a Leather Leash, some toys” The Doctor read off the list to him.
It was about a week later when Stuart was released from the hospital, Murdoc had to take care of him so he could finish healing, or course Murdoc still acted cocky. “Wait what? You don’t really think I’m going to take care of him do you?” he Said looking at her Strangely. The Doctor lowered her Glasses on the edge of her nose. “But your name is on the hospital Papers on who his owner is” She replied pushing her glasses back up on her nose.
“yeah but I told you! He followed me home from work! I don’t really give a bloody damn about him! I don’t want him!” he shouted loud enough for the whole hospital to hear including the very person they were talking about, Stuart heard and gave a Whimper.
“MR NICCALS! As Much as you don’t like it this Cat Person needs a Home and someone who will take care of him! Now you’re the one that brought him in so you’re the one whose going to take care of him and that’s final!” The Doctor Yelled back Stomping her Foot.

A Very Anger-some Ending to a Very Depressing Beginning.
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Neko-Pot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neko-Pot   Neko-Pot Default12Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:53 am

At the beginning of the week when Murdoc put Stuart in the hospital he rented a car to drive back and fourth from work to his Apartment, to the Store and to the hospital, Stu coming out today was the first time he’d ride in a car.
Of Course Murdoc had to Act heartless again, “get In” he said coldly to the poor cat. Stu prodded at the door, then decided if that didn’t work scratch at it. “HEY STOP THAT!” Murdoc yelled and ran around to the other side hitting Stu away from the door. Stu backed away whimpering, Murdoc open the door and glared at poor little stu.
“Dumb Cat” he said and went back to his side of the car and opened it up.
Stu climbed into the car and closed the door, trying his best not to slam his tail in it. And buckled his seat belt.
The Rest of the Ride was in Silence.
Murdoc kept looking over at Stuart checking on him, Stu was leaning against the Window looking like he lost his best friend. Murdoc rose an eyebrow. “LOCK YOU’RE DOOR If your Going to lean against it, I don’t want you Falling out, getting hurt and having me put you back into the hospital so I can Waste even more of my money.” Murdoc growled turning his head back to the Road. Stu came out of his Day dreaming and looked at Murdoc in the Sadist Expression, and locked his door shut.
Murdoc looked back over at him seeing him give that Look.
Murdoc did not like to be stared at. “What?” he barked. Stu tried to say something but only Silence came out, he really wanted to talk but it was a mix of blood lose from a week ago and fear that Murdoc would hit him again. So he just looked away again, he really wanted to tell Murdoc something important by the look on his face but it just wasn’t done.
Though it could have just been left at that Murdoc wanted an Answer, NOW! He pulled the car over to the side of the road. “Tell me what you were looking at you worthless-” Murdoc rose up his hand to smack him again.
Stuart closed his eyes and tightened his fists. “PLEASE DON’T HIT ME AGAIN MUHDOC!” he Yelled in his Weak Voice, tears ran down his Face and he put his arms in front of him for cover just in case. Murdoc looked at him, Staring in shock ‘did…did he just talk? Actually say something more then my name?’
“’m…’m sorry I was lookin’…” he added taking his arms away from his face and turning back to look out the window. “’m…sorry….” He said in a whimper.
Murdoc was actually speechless for once, he didn’t know WHAT to say to that.
“don’t be.”
Stu turned his head back over to Murdoc.
“it’s….it’s not you’re fault…I’m sorry I yelled. I’ve just been havin’ a bad week at work, that’s all, my boss has been getting on my nervs…just…don’t Ever be sorry for something that isn’t your fault.” Murdoc Said in a Calm Voice and started the car back up again.
Stu Gave a Smile.

Murdoc Pulled the Car up into the Drive way outside the Apartment building and got out, After Stu saw how he got out he repeated it himself.
‘hmm he’s getting off to a good start’ Murdoc thought as he went through his pockets for the key to get inside. “hmm?” he Looked up and Saw Stu Batting at a Butterfly, Leaping up and Clapping his hands together trying to catch it and wiggling his tail and Ears trying to keep up with it. “hey! Heh come back here!” Stuart Yelled in his Weak voice, the Butterfly landed on his tail. “wha?” he Looked at his tail and Began chasing it around in Circles. “heh I’ll get you!” He Said Happily. Murdoc Gave a Chuckle watching him chase his tail. “Now Stu! Stop before you get Dizzy!” muds yelled but Stuart got dizzy and fell over. “Ouff!” he Said falling backwards on his butt. The butterfly flew on his nose making him sneeze and flew away. Murdoc broke out laughing. “Oh Sweet Satan! That was…really…cute…” He said without Realizing, Stuart Blushed and got up following Murdoc inside the Apartment Building. Muds Walked up the Stairs reading off the List the Doctor back at the Hospital gave him aloud. “Hmmm A Collar? With a Chained Leash? What kind of person uses a Chained leash for a Cat? Afraid they’ll run off somewhere?” He Asked glancing over at Stu who was looking out one of the Windows, his tail Sweeching back and fourth and his ears wiggling. He looked like he was watching something really interesting going on outside, Murdoc leaned over him and looked out and it was that Damn White butterfly again. “yeah I don’t think you’re going to be much of a problem. Kinda Stupid Anyway.” Muds Said giving a Chuckle and Heading up the next flight of Steps, Stu pushed away from the window and Followed Pouting. “hmmm I Wonder what Cat People Eat.” Murdoc Said Looking over at Stuart who was looking away. Murdoc shrugged and headed up another flight of stairs.
They Went up 4 flights of stairs before Making it to his Apartment. “Okay here we are” Murdoc said getting out the key and unlocking the door. The Lights were off and it still smelled like dried blood on the floor but it was Quite. Murdoc Flicked the lights on. “right then, Now no more Trying to Commit Suicide!” Murdoc said pointing a Finger at Stuart who looked at him in interest. “you got that? I don’t wanna come home again finding you almost dead. Behave yourself!” he added. Stuart looked at him confused for a minute but then a smile grew across his face and he nodded happily. Muds gave a smirk, “good. Glad we understand each other. Maybe now we can set some ground rules, This is My Apartment Okay? The bedroom, and everything in this Place belongs to me! If I catch you in any of my things I’m tossing you out! Got it?” Murdoc asked in a barking tone to Stu, Stu looked at him and yawned. “uh-huh…” he replied curling up into the corner. “And another thing I-eh?” Muds Stopped and looked at the cat who fell asleep on the spot. “bloody hell, little bugger sure likes to sleep a lot. Well…” Muds began Turning around to his bedroom. “Goodnight Stuart…” muds whispered switching off the light and going into his bedroom.

The Next Morning Murdoc got up bright and Early to go to work and then stop by the store to pick up some things for his new Roommate. Stuart was Still asleep when he left the Apartment Building, Murdoc thought it was best to leave him to get some rest like the Doctor ordered.

Murdoc walked in his place of work which was a Record Store, he Hung up his Coat and turned the Closed Sign to open, Of course as soon as he did he was greeted by his boss which was not happy with him. “MURDOC!!! Where have you been? Your 20 minutes late! You’ve got some explaining to do!” A Dark Haired Woman yelled at him, Arms crossed tapping her foot. “Well?” she barked. Murdoc Rolled his eyes at her. “Listen I had to return the Car I rented today so I had to walk in this time an-” But Before she’d let him Finish she yelled at him again. “YOU HAVE BEEN LATE FOR WORK FOR OVER A WEEK! WHATS YOUR EXCUSE THIS TIME?!” She Asked Tapping her foot even harder. “I Was visiting someone in the Hospital!” he yelled back.
She gave a Smirk. “Who was it this time Mudsy? Dying grandma, Uncle? Sister in law three times removed? Please! You know you’re Lying!” She Said in a Snarcky voice.
But Murdoc was Telling the Truth but from the stories he’d been telling her she wasn’t going to believe him, So he just went on to sit behind the counter.
“I Swear if your late just One more time your Fired!” She yelled leaving Murdoc alone to deal with the early Costumers, “Fucking shite!” he whispered.

After Murdoc got off of his Work Shift he headed down to the nearest pet store to buy all the things Stuart needed.
“Hmmm Okay…A Collar?” He said to himself looking around. “Ah! Here we go, what kind of Collar would Stu Like? Blue? To go with his hair? Hmmm no that’s too obvious, how about…red!” Murdoc said picking up a red Cat Collar, “now two Leashes? Hmmm Must really want to keep them in one place if it calls for two of the bloody things.” Murdoc picked up a Chained leash and a leather one and then went to check out, it was actually kind of embarrassing Shopping for a Boy Cat person, Muds got up to the check out line behind a Old looking woman and her Cat girl Daughter. “Muma? Can we get some ice cream after we’re done here?” the little girl asked looking up at the old lady giving a shy smile. “Of Course Sweet heart.” The old lady replied Patting her on the head.
Murdoc was very Curious about the Cat people, He did have Questions though he didn’t want to admit it, he did want to know more about them and why people said they had no Emotions. “Um Excuse me Madam?” Murdoc Looked at the old Woman, She turned her head and her Daughter hide behind her. “yes?” She asked in a Protective voice over her Child. “I…um…” Murdoc realized he was scaring the little girl and making her mother very Uneasy. “I…I just wanted to say you have a very sweet looking Daughter.” He said giving a Smile and went off looking the other way, he didn’t know if he’d Scared them enough to make them think he was a pedophile. “thank you…” a Small voice came from behind the woman’s leg. The little girl peeked out. Murdoc kneeled down to her level and gave her a little pat on the head between her ears. “I meant it, you are very cute.” He said standing up again, the girl giggled and blushed. The Woman Smiled. “Thank you sir” she said then noticed the Collar and other stuff he hand in his arms. “do you have a Cat as well?” She Asked Looking at him. Murdoc nodded. “eh…yeah…He followed me home for some reason…and then tried to commit suicide...” he Said looking away, the woman covered her mouth in shock. “oh dear…” she said pulling her daughter close.
“why’d he do that?” the Girl Asked Speaking aloud. Muds gave a sad smile to her. “I was a little hard on him…but he’s alright now…I just don’t really know how to take care of…cat people…” He said looking at the ground. The Old woman Smiled. “I’m sure you’ll learn to…you just got to remember to respect them and give them lots of car-” the Woman tried to finish but heard the Check out woman Call NEXT! The Woman moved forward with her Daughter, She put her Items on the check out line and turned back to look at Murdoc. “Sir?” she called, he looked at her. “if you have any questions about your new friend feel free to call me.” She said handing him a Slip of paper with her home phone number on it. Murdoc looked down at the paper. “Eh…thank you.” He said smiling back to her.

After he went through the Check out he headed home. While on his way back to his apartment he noticed a lot of people with Cats, Some with girlfriends, some with boyfriends, some dirty looking old men with little boys or girls, and some young people with a Brother and sister, and they were all happy. ‘but Why?’ Murdoc thought, ‘What kind of happiness can you find and get out of someone that just looks human?’

Murdoc got back to his Apartment about after 11 at night, only to open the door and Find Stu looking out the window at the moon and the Stars. Murdoc rose an eyebrow at the Cat boy not sure what to make of this. “Stuart?” he called and the cat boy turned his head and Looked to Murdoc in a Curious face. “huh?” Stu Answered. “wot is it Muhdoc?” Stuart Spoke up Again Looking up at the Slightly Older Man. Murdoc gave a look of Surprise at the Boy. ‘did he just…?’ Murdoc shook his head, “After work I went shopping for your Bloody Cat people idems! It was soooooo Embarrassing!” Murdoc bitched rolling his Eyes and Dropping the Bags to the Floor and Sat down along with them. Stuart Crawled from the window Over to Murdoc to see what he had.
“Alright lets take a look in here” Murdoc said looking through it, Stuart’s Ears Wiggled Watching him. “Ah here we go!” Murdoc Said Pulling out a Cat Collar. Stuart backed up a bit. “wots ‘hat?” Stu Asked. Murdoc looked at him. “This is a Collar.” He Said. “now come here for a minute.” He Added, Stuart made his way back over to Murdoc and looked at him. Muds took the Collar and undid the Lock on it and wrapped his Arms Around Stuart to put it on him. He Blushed Slightly. Murdoc Locked the Collars Clasps back in Place and pulled away from Stu. “huh, Well it Sorta fits…” Murdoc Said looking at Stuart Wearing the Collar Loosely around his Skinny Neck. Stu Flicked at the bell Charm hanging from it, and looked back at Murdoc Sadly. Murdoc then pulled a Leash out from the Shopping and hooked it to the Collar, ‘hmm? Do I need to hook him to something so he doesn’t run off? The Sales lady Said if I had a Cat person they’d need to Wear an Anklet to Chain them up’ Muds thought to himself. Although Murdoc would much Rather Ignore Any Sad look Stu gave him he Couldn’t help but Wonder what was going through his mind at the Same time. “what?” Muds Asked Looking to Stu. Stuart just looked away. Murdoc Shrugged and went on looking through the Shopping bags for the Rest of the Stuff that he had got, every once in a while Glancing back at Stu who was still looking sadly down at the floor away from Murdoc. ‘Maybe his old Owners made him wear it tightly?’ Murdoc thought to himself, Maybe that’s why stuart looked so pitiful. He Just Couldn’t get it off of his Mind.

Finally After a Long Pause in the Apartment Between the Two Muds Spoke up.
“Stuart?” he said, the sad Cat looked back at him. “wot?” Stuart Answered Looking back at his Owner. Murdoc gave a Sigh and Wrapped his arms back around Stuart Taking off the Collar and leash. Stu Looked at him confused. “if you promise not to run off, I promise I won’t let you wear the collar. Can you promise me that?” Murdoc Said giving a Slight Smile to the Cat boy. Stuart’s Cat ears Twiched. “you won’t make me …wear it?” he asked moving Closer to Murdoc. Muds gave a nod. “only if you promise not to run off and leave me.” He said without Realizing, Stu’s eyes grew wide and a Smile grew across his Face and he Jumped up and Hugged Muds knocking him to the Floor. “WHUA!!!” Murdoc yelled hitting the floor landing on his butt, he Cracked an eye open and Saw that Stu had his Arms Wrapped Tightly Around Murdoc hugging onto him Happily.
Murdoc smiled and gave Stu a little Rub on the head messing up his Fluffy blue hair, and then snapped himself back into Reality. “Ugh! Get off of me you Bloody Animal!” he Barked pushing Stuart Away.
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/

Neko-Pot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemical World :: Art and stories :: Fan Fics and stories!-
Jump to: