Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)

Go down 
2 posters

Want to read More?
HECK YES GIMMIE!
Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default267%Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default1
 67% [ 2 ]
HECK NO!
Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default20%Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default1
 0% [ 0 ]
Find a New Hobby kid
Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default233%Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default1
 33% [ 1 ]
*two thumbs down*
Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default20%Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default1
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Empty
PostSubject: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 am

Um This is one of my Gorillaz fanfics. it's a Russelx2D story. so that makes it Slash.
Embarassed
It's kinda Racey, and it's got some bad words, but it's like that for a reason.
And it will be posted in parts, for it is too big for only one.

It was known that in Kong studios that if something happened to any of the four Gorillaz Every body knew about it.
And something did Happen between two of them, something deep and meaningful.

It was between two that everyone had over looked, that no one would think of them being together.
Russel and 2D.

They had been seeing each other for some time.
This came very strange to Murdoc he Thought it was just wrong, Noodle thought it was kind of cute.

Of Course Sometimes 2D and Russ Would get into a fight, They had Another Fight and Hadn’t made up.

2D walked into the kitchen of a very lonely Kong studios were he was all alone for the moment. 2D thought Long and hard over what had happened a couple of nights before.

‘it was a stupid fight’ he thought picking up the knife from the cutting board that was sitting on the table. ‘I don’t even remember why I started it anyway…’ 2D really could get his mind off of it, he hated it when him and Russ Fought, it broke his little weak heart. 2D looked the knife over a few times and then a thought crossed him mind, he moved the blade over his wrist. ‘Maybe…it would be better if I ended it all’ he thought Staring Blankly. “What Are you Doing?” a Voice Called out from behind him, 2D turned around to find Russell Standing in the doorway. “Oi, Russel? How long ‘ave you been standing there?” 2D Asked turning around and forgetting he was even holding the knife.

“Long enough to see that you’re trying to slit your wrists…why?” Russel asked moving over to him and putting a hand on 2D’s shoulder.
2D couldn’t help but blush. “um…” 2D couldn’t think of a reason, his mind went blank.
“2D? is this about the fight we had?” Russel Asked reaching for the knife that 2D was holding loosely.
“um…yeah…” 2D replied not noticing.
Russel grabbed holt of it and threw it at the wall and put his arms over 2D and gave him a hug. “it was Just a fight man, we fight all the time, but it doesn’t mean you should do that.” Russel said tightening his grip around 2D and closing his eyes.
2D blushed a deeper Shade of red. “heh…” he gave a embarrassed giggle.
Just then Murdoc and Noodle Walked in. “awww!” Noodle cooded at the sight of them hugging. Murdoc just rolled his eyes. “Guh, guess the two love bird finally made up, is about Damn time!” Murdoc Grunted.
Russel let go of 2D and turned red. “ehehheheheh…we were only…uhhh…heheh…” He giggled in embarrassment.

Everything seemed to go very well the rest of that day.
Russell went into the lobby thinking he heard the phone ring, he picked it up and put it against his ear. “hello?” he said.
A Familiar voice was on the other line. “Russel baby! It’s Mom!” the Voice Said, this gave Russel great shock. “MOM?!” he Yelled. “sorry.” He added rubbing the back of his head. “is everything okay?” he asked leaning on the wall. “eveythings fine honey, me and your farther are coming to visit!” she Said in a happy tone.
Russel froze. “here? To the United kingdom? To KONG?” he Asked acting funny.
“Yes dear, We’ll be leaving tomorrow.” She Said then saying a Sweet goodbye and hung up leaving Russell Stunned still holding the phone. “faulk!” he shouted then Quickly Covered his mouth with one hand.

It was not until that night that Russell had to get everything ready for his parents, Cleaning the Building from top to bottom.
2D cought him in the lobby Washing the Windows and cleaning out the couch.
“’ey Russell what you doing?” 2D asked Bending down beside him.
Russell looked at 2D out of breath from working too hard. “My parents coming over…” he said stopping and taking a breath.
2D gave Russel a light pat on the back. “aw russ don’t work yourself too hard, come to bed soon.” 2D said Smiling and getting up and walking down the hall back towards the carpark. Russell gave a sigh. “wait a minute…my parents don’t know about me and 2D…OH DOUBLE faulk!”

later that night after Russel was done cleaning the Studios he headed Down to 2D’s room, he opened the Door a Crack and looked in and saw 2D snuggled up under the covers with his Face bared in the side of the pillow with a little smile on his face.
Russel went in And Snuggled up in the bed with him, throw an arm around him.

Peaceful Calm night it was full of sweet dreams.

The Next morning 2D and Russell were still Asleep ever though Murdoc and Noodle had been up long before and didn’t bother to wake them up.

Murdoc was upstairs in the lobby on the Couch watching tv and Noodle was in the floor eating a bowl of Fruit loops cereal.
Noodle and Muds didn’t really talk to each other that much anymore. Noodle was older and Muds was a Smart Ass that really didn’t give two shits around anything.
It was very awkard in the living room for awhile, until Noodle looked up from drinking the milk from her bowl. She looked at Murdoc, he gave her a glare.
Noodle put the bowl on the floor and Grabbed the blanket that was on the back of the couch and Snuggled up on the couch next to Murdoc.
Pretty Soon Noodle had Fell Asleep, she had tipped over and was leaning on Murdoc.
Mudoc Looked at her giving a very pained look. ‘I have to pee…’

After a While Russel finally woke up and got dressed leaving 2D to sleep for a little while longer. He bent Over and gave ‘D a kiss on the side of the head and headed up to the kitchen to make Dinner. (Coz they Slept till that time. D:)
Dinner came and went and still 2D didn’t get up.
Russel was getting a little worried so he went back down stairs to check on him.
He found 2D Still Snuggled up under the covers and his Face on the pillow, taking deep breathes.
Russel Climbed in the bed and gave him a little shack. “hey? D? D? hey time to get up!” he said, 2D gave a little Whimper. Russel flipped him over and uncovered him. “2D?”
Still 2D seemed to out of it to know what was going on. “STUART!” Russel Shouted. 2D opened his Eyes in Shock and turned Red. “w…’hat did you call me?” 2D said in a very Embarrassed voice.
Russel blushed. “I…said 2D…that’s what I said…” Russel Said Looking away.
2D sat up in the bed taking a deep breath like had been doing in his sleep and grabbed the bottle of pain killers off of the night stand.
Asking while he Sat on the Edge of the bed and watched him. “you okay man?” Russel Asked watching him Open the bottle a Down three pills.
2D Nodded and got up off the bed and Went to go take a Shower.

About one hour later 2D came out of the bathroom and Laid on the bed. Russel looked down at him. “you sure your okay?” he Asked. 2D looked up at Russel. “’y Parents are coming to visit too…” 2D said Looking away.
Russel Sat Still and said nothing.
“We’ll have to hide it from them you know.” Russel finally said.
2D looked at him. “what?” he asked.
“We’ll have to hide it from them, My Parents and yours…I mean I think my Mom would be okay with it but My dad…” Russel stopped. 2D looked to the floor. “I don’t even know what my parents would think…” 2D said looking back at Russel. “one things for sure, The house sure going to be crowed.” Russel said with a chuckle. 2D giggled. “Would we trust sticking a few in the Winne?” 2D Asked giggling, Russel always liked it when 2D giggled he thought it was cute and girly.
“Nah Man, I Wouldn’t even go in there if it was the last place to find a toilet.” Russel Said Laughing Louder.
2D gave a smile. “I ‘hink everything will ‘e just fine.” 2D Said giving Russel a Hug.

The next morning Russel got up along with dragging 2D out of bed with him to get ready to pick up his parents from the airport.
“Oi, Bloody Hell Why do I have to pick them up? Their your Parents!” Murdoc Snorted at russel who was sitting on the couch trying to keep 2D awake.
Murdoc rose an eyebrow.
“What the faulk is Wrong with faceache?” Murdoc asked grabbing the keys to the geep.
Russel looked back at 2D who was Falling asleep again. “I don’t know. He’s been like this all morning.” Russel said looking back at Murdoc. “maybe it’s the pain killers”
Murdoc snorted. “NOODLE GET YOUR ARSE DOWN HERE!!!” Murdoc Shouted, 2D Jerked Up. “I’M AWAKE!” he Yelled Looking at them wide eyed.
Muds gave a Chuckle. “What I tell you? He’s Stoned on Painkillers. NOODLE!!!” He Shouted again.
“I’m right here!” a voice Called out, Murdoc turned Around and found Noodle was Standing there the Whole time. Muds Blushed. “right….heh…Well grab your Coat And we’ll pick up the Fat man’s Parents.” Murdoc said heading for the carpark. Noodle Grabbed her coat and followed behind.
2D Blinked, “why did she go with him again?” he Asked looking over at Russel.
“I have No Idea!” Russel Said in reply.

Later at the airport Noodle and Muds went in and Waited.
Noodle Stood In her Place with a Sign which Said. “RUSSEL’S PARENTS” on it. Murdoc Chilled in a nearby Chair.
Muds Looked up at Noodle Which was kind of Hard because she was turned around and the only he could see was her butt.
Murdoc Gulped and Blushed. “uh Noodle, love why don’t you come over here and Sit down?” he said in a nervous Chuckle. Noodle looked over at him and smiled. “Oh No Murdoc-san I have to hold the sign for them to know that we’re picking them up!” She Said in a giggley sort of way and turned back around.

A few minutes later the airplane from NY Landed and People Started to come out.
Noodle Wove the Sign Around and Jumped up and Down trying to see if she could find them when Someone knocked her to the ground by Pushing her out of his way.
“OUCH!” She Yelled landing on her Side.
Murdoc Sprung up from his Chair. “HEY! What’s the Big bloody Idea Knocking a Little girl over? Mate do you want me to rearrange your teeth?” murdoc growled at a guy that sort of looked like Russel. “What? I didn’t knock her over.” He said trying to walk away.
Murdoc grabbed his Arm. “Wait a Bloody Minute…” Murdoc stopped and Gulped. ‘Oh rubbish don’t tell me…’ “Are you Mr. Hobbs?” Murdoc Asked Gulping again. The man looked at him. But before either of them could say anything a middle Aged women who was sort of fat was helping Noodle Up off of the floor. Oh you poor baby! Did you trip? Did you hurt yourself? You have a Smudge.” She Said getting out a Tissue and licking it and pressing it to Noodle’s Face. Noodle wiggled a little bit.
The Women Looked down at the Sign that was still on the ground. “Oh dear! You Know Russy?” the Women Asked Smiling. Murdoc let go of the man’s arm. And Choked back a nervous laugh. “eh he Asked us to come pick the two of you up.”
The Women let Noodle go and gave another smile. “Oh great! Come on Dear!” She said talking to the man And ready to follow Murdoc and Noodle out to the geep.

After they got into the geep the drive back to kong was very awkard.
Noodle Sat in the front Seat next to Murdoc, and Russel’s parents Sat in the back.

Noodle Picked up the soda from the cup holder and took a sip from the Straw.
“So is this your father Little girl?” Mrs. Hobbs said so Suddenly. Noodle Spit out her Drink and Started Coughing. Murdoc pulled the car over and patted her on the back.
“w….wha..?” she Choked Out trying to Catch her breath. Mrs. Hobbs Looked at her.
“I Asked if this was your father?”
Noodle Blushed at the thought so did Murdoc. ‘What the bloody hell makes this women think that I’m Noodle’s father? She Looks nothing Like me!’ Murdoc thought Still kind of patting Noodle’s back. Noodle finally Stopped Coughing And Sat back in her seat. Murdoc Started up the geep Again and Countinued to Drive.
“No. I Am Not Noodle’s Father.” Murdoc Said finally Looking into the review mirror.
Mrs. Hobbs looked at him. “oh, Well I just thought she was by the way you were looking after her.” She Said Dusting off her Skirt.
Muds Gave a growl. It wasn’t Really an Angry growl it was more like a ‘OH I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS!’ Growl.
“Listen the Only Reason I’m looking out for her is Because she’s My guiterist for Gorillaz, Nothing Else, got it?” Murdoc growled looking back at the road and Noticing he’s driving on the sidewalk With people Dodging to get out of the way of a Bumper in their face.
Noodle Slumped in her Seat and gave a little pout.

No One said anything else the rest of the carride.

Back at Kong 2D was finally walking around actually he was More like on the phone with his mom.
“yes Mum, well yes mum…today? Okay…Well you see our drummer Russel’s parents are visiting an-Oh…Alright…I’ll see you then. Okay bye m-What? What Girl?”

Russel was looking out the window not really Paying Much Mind to what 2D was saying till he Caught the last part and Looked over at him.
“Umm…Right mum I’m sure she’s nice…Yes Mum I’d love to meet her! Okay see you this After noon, bye.” 2D said hanging up the phone and then giving a Long Depressing Sigh. “Mum…” 2D said Under his breath.
“So? What was that all about?” Russel Asked Looking from the window again.
“Mum said that Da met a young girl around my age at the fair grounds and want me to meet her.” He Said Sighing again and giving a little pout.
2D didn’t like this, he was just fed up with his parents trying to set him up with girls, he Loved Russel.
But of Course he Couldn’t tell them, it had to be secret. Which in 2D’s Mind Really Sucks.
Russel Thought the same, it Does Suck that they couldn’t tell their Parents, But would you want to either? If you knew they’d make a Big deal out of it.

Last edited by on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:26 am

The Sound of the geep pulling up into the drive way could be heard Russel turned Around and looked out the window to see Murdoc helping Noodle out of the Car? Okay a little strange even for murdoc. Wait Noodle’s Pushing him away.
Now his Parents are getting out and grabbing the bags and…Oh look the Zombies are coming out. “wait…ZOMBIES?!” Russel yelled out making 2D jump. “oh wait Murdoc is kicking them with his boot.” Russel Said in relief.

Finally everyone got inside.
“RUSSY BABY!!” Mrs. Hobbs yelled Out Hugging Russel, to 2D this looked like she was putting him into a headlock.
Russel’s Dad Walked in. “Russel!” he yelled Hugging him also.
“you’ve lost weight my Love!” Mrs. Hobbs told him poking at Russ’s Stomach.
Russel Blushed. He was so happy to see his parents, Russel glanced over to 2D who was kind of Spaced out and Staring at the wall.
Russel raised an eyebrow. ‘is that the pain killers again?’ he thought to himself.
“Say Russel got any girl friends?” his Dad asked. Russel turned around from looking at ‘D and Blushed.
Muds who was standing in the door way gave a snicker. “Oh you bet he does, a nice Bl-”
But Of course he was cut off by Noodle Shoving her hand over his Face.
“a Bl?” Mrs. Hobbs Asked looking at them all strangely. Then 2D cought her eye.
He was just standing there all spaced out Looking at the wall, he looked very depressed.
“are you alright dear?” Mrs. Hobbs Asked 2D, 2D gave a Little nod. “I…just have a headache that’s all.” He Said and then walked off down the hall way.
Mrs. Hobbs Watched him leave, shrugged and went back to hugging russel.

A Couple of hours had Passed in the old Kong Studios.
Everything seemed to be going well for Russel’s Parents, they didn’t really mind the zombies, the Demons, the hellhole or the landfill that smelled of Baked poopoo in the hot Sunny Weather.

Mrs. Hobbs was in the kitchen cooking her little Russy Something sweet.
Mr. Hobbs Was at the kitchen reading the paper and sitting across from Noodle Who was Drinking tea.
Murdoc hid in his Winnebago, he didn’t want anything to do with any of them.
Russel was Watching out for 2D’s parents outside, and 2D? Where was he? No one had Seen him since he Left the lobby that day. Maybe he was hiding or off doing something 2D-ish.
‘I wonder where D Wandered off to.’ Russel asked himself waiting by the window watching the Zombies Stumble Along the graveyard bumping into each other.

Russel Saw a Cab Pull up outside the Kong gates, a Short Blue gray haired women stepped out of the Cab, she had very Large Boobies. Followed behind her was a tall man wearing glasses.
They grabbed their bags and the cab drove off.
Russel got up from sitting and went outside with a Shovel to keep the Zombies away from them.
Now When Mrs. Tusspot Saw a big man walking down the hill with a Shovel this was a very Scary thing to see to her.
“Honey!” She Called her husband hugging on to him.
Russel made his Way Down the path and to the Gate. “yo! Mr. And Mrs. Tusspot!” he Called walking into the light that was hooked to the gate.
Mrs. Tusspot Looked back at him. “Oh Russel!” She yelled in a Happy tone. She knew Who Russel was, the Drummer of Gorillaz and a Friend of her Son.
“Hey Mrs. Tusspot! Sorry if I scared you, but I can’t let the Zombies get you.” He Said with a Chuckle.
“lets go inside before they come out again.” Russel Said Leading them up the hill.

Meanwhile in the kitchen 2D walked in on Mrs. And Mr. Hobbs Talking.
“I Don’t understand why Russ lives with these Whites!” Mr. Hobbs Said in a very mean tone.
“Now Dear Don’t Sat that or It’l-oh?” she stopped and Looked to the doorway where 2D was Standing. Mr. Hobbs Shot a Glare. 2D Felt a Chill go Down his Spine. “Um…I’m Sorry I Was…I’ll go…” 2D said Running out of the kitchen.
Mr. Hobbs got up from the Table and followed him. “Hey 2D!” He Called, 2D Stopped and turned around.
“About what I said back there if that offended you, sorry, I just don’t like Whites, nothing Personal but that’s just the way we grew up.” Mr. Hobbs told him, 2D’s eyes widened.
“Whites and Homosexuals.” He added. Now this has really gotten 2D upset he turned Around and walked away. ‘rubbish.’ He thought leaving the hallway.

2D walked into the Lobby Just as Russel and 2D’s Parents Walked in.
Mrs. Tusspot Stopped where she was standing. “STUY!!!!” She Yelled running over and Hugging 2D. 2D Blushed. “MUM!” he Said Hugging her Back.
“Oh honey your getting so tall! And so Handsome!” She told him making him blush a deeper color of red.
2D’s Dad Walked up to him and looked him up and down. 2D Stood still. Then 2D’s Dad Jumped him and gave him a Noggie. “My Boy’s Getting So Tall you’ll have to take a yardstick to keep all the women off of you.” He Said Letting him go. 2D Straightened his hair back out to it’s normal messy-ness.
“Oh Stuart Sweet heart your so Skinny! You need to eat more! What are they feeding you? Air? Oh Sweety don’t tell me your going to be one of those singers that don’t eat anything.” Mrs. Tusspot went on. 2D was Shaking his head and Nodding all at Once. He Looked really happy to see his Parents.
Russel gave a Smile.
Just then Russel’s folks Walked in. “Oh Dear hello!” Mrs. Hobbs Said to the both of them, Mr. Hobbs and Mr. Tusspot Looked at each-other giving some pretty dirty looks.
2D and Russel both noticed. ‘rubbish!’ they both thought.
“Come on Dear we need to unpack.” Mr. Tusspot Said Leading his wife out of the room.
“Such nice parents you have.” Mrs. Hobbs Said Smiling. 2D gave a little Smile.

Later that Day somewhere around After Dinner everyone split up.
2D walked down the hall way after leaving the kitchen passing one of the rooms his parents were using and thought he heard them talking. “Oh Dear I think Russel’s Parents are very nice.” 2D’s mom said. 2D Pressed his ear up against the door. “yeah nice whatever.”
“what is it dear?”
“How Can Stuart Have a Colored bandmate?”
“HONEY! You Know we Don’t Say that!”
“But it’s true, you Know I don’t approve of that, and his father doesn’t like me you saw the way he was looking at me.”
“I Know Dear, I Guess we Could always get Stuart to move back in with us.”

2D Pulled away from the door. ‘……’

At the Same time Russel passed up Stairs by his room and heard his Parents talking.
“did you See them? I Can’t believe Russel is Friends with a White Boy!” his Dad Said.
“Oh but Honey he’s Such a Sweet Boy, a Little Waked but he seems so nice.”
“He’s gay”
“HONEY!”
“hmmm, when we go back to NY lets take Russ with us, I don’t trust that Blue haired fellow.”

Russel Pulled away from the door and headed down to the car park.
He and 2D needed to talk

Back in 2D’s room, he sat on the Bed thinking. ‘Dad Doesn’t like Russ-Russ.’
Suddenly a knock came at the door and 2D sat straight up. “Come In” he Said Watching the Door knob turn.
Russel Poked his head in.
“Oh Russel!” 2D Said Happily.
Russel didn’t say anything he just came in and sat on the bed beside 2D. “um…D…I think we should see other people…” Russel said Sighing, 2D’s eyes Widened and tears filled them running down his face. “you’re…you’re breaking up ‘ith me?” 2D Started shivering and Shaking back and fourth. Russel glanced up at him. “2…2D?”
2D Kept Shivering as the tears rolled down his face. Russel Rubbed a hand over his cheek. “2D? 2D?!” Russel Called out but 2D was too much in shock. “d…don’t…leave…me alone…” 2D finally choked out. Russel pulled his hand back. “what?” he asked.
“Don’t……please…” More Tears Ran down his pale little face. Russel pulled him over and gave him a hug while 2D cried. “2D man…”
“PLEASE RUSSEL…Don’t Leave me alone…” Russel gave him a soft Pat on the back and let him cry. Poor 2D was scared.

After a while 2D had Finally calmed Down and had fallen asleep snuggled up to Russel under the sheets.
How Could they Possibley leave each other? They were too cute together.

Hours had Passed in the old Kong Studios.
Mrs. Tusspot got up from the bed and Went over to a bag sitting on the floor pulling out a big Colorful Blanket that had “Stuart” Sawn on the edge of it.
She Eased her way out of the room and snuck down into the car park.
“Stuy must be Cold” she said to herself going down the Stairs and Finding the Door Cracked a piece. She Carefully opened it a little more, the light from the hallway shined in the dark room showing that Stu was not alone. There in the bed Snuzzled up was Stuart holding onto Russel Who had his Arms wrapped around him.

Mrs. Tusspot Stood in the doorway wide eyed. Thinking all kinds of bad things until she Saw her baby spread a little smile across his face and snuggled closer to Russel.

She gave a sigh and went over to the bed throwing the Blanket over them both and gave 2D a little kiss on the head, and left.

5:00 AM.
2D turned Over, Russel Flopped over, 2D turned Over again, Russel Flopped Over Again, 2D Wiggled, Russel Wiggled, 2D Flipped over once more and Russel threw his arm around him pulling him close. “Lay still!” Russel Said. 2D blushed. “’orry!” 2D said. “but I ‘hink it’s time we got up.” He Added. 2D sat up in the bed looking around. Russel Sat up Shortly After. “you Okay man? You know about what happened last night?” Russel asked looking at 2D, 2D didn’t notice he Was Looking down at the Covers. “Wait…this Wasn’t here when we Fell asleep.” He said looking at the colorful Blanket. “Stuart? Wait…This is My Old Blanket…” then 2D let out a Gasp. Russel jerked. “WHAT?!” he Shouted. 2D looked at Russel. “Mum put this here, that means…She Saw us.” Russel Gave 2D a Shocked Look.

Was this Good or bad?

In the Kitchen Sat Murdoc Reading the news paper a Sipping a Cup of tea. Sitting Right Across From 2D’s Mom (who was reading) which Was very Akward seeing since Murdoc Ran her baby in the face with the bumper of a Car. But there they sat, Murdoc peeking his eyes and nose over the paper looking over to Mrs. Pot.
And her sitting there giving off a Really dirty looking glare.
Murdoc tired to ignore this, Holding the paper back up to his face. But he Could still feel a Stone Cold glare. Like Death was breathing down his neck.
Lucky for muds Noodle ran in from taking a run down the Street and around Kong, panting.
Murdoc Looked down from his paper at Noodle Mrs. Pot Looked at her too, Noods was Out of breath and had a Very Dry tongue without thinking she grabbed Murdoc’s glass of tea and Started Drinking it. Murdoc Looked at her in shock. Noodle put it down And wiped her mouth leaving the room. Muds Followed behind. “Um Noodle love? Do you know where that tea had Been?” he Said following Close behind and grabbing the back of her shirt.

After Murdoc and Noodle left, Mrs. Pot was alone for awhile until Russel Came up from the Car-park (2D was taking a Shower), Russel Walked in and glanced at Mrs. Pot going over to the fridge grabbing a Soda. At first he thought that everything was all smooth.
“I Saw you.” Mrs. Pot said Looking up from the book she was reading, Russel froze, and gulped.

Russel looked at her at the corner of his eye. “wh….what?” Russel asked nervously. 2D’s Mom gave a Smile. “I Saw you and Stuart Snuggled up together last night.” Russel Blushed nervously. “you just take care of my baby.” Mrs. Pot Said getting up from the table and leaving the room. Russel stood there blinking for a few minutes then finally Snapping out of it he followed her. “HEY Wait a Minute! What did you Mean By “Just take care of my baby”? your Not freaked out or against it?” Russel Asked Stopping and looking at her, She turned Around and looked him Straight in the eye. “Do you Love Stu?” Russel Blushed a Deeper Color Of Red. “I…um…”
“Answer me, Yes or No.”
“Yes! I Love him…”
“Then I See no problem.”
“What do you mean you don’t see a problem? What We’re Doing is Sin!”
“It may be Sin but I haven’t seen Stuart this happy in years, he Must love you the same way you love him, and I only want my boy to be happy.” And with that She turned around and headed down the corner leaving Russel alone.

Back in the Basement.
2D got out of the Shower and was Drying off his hair when he thought he heard someone knocking at the door. “Come In?” he Asked Looking at it open. “DA!” He yelled.
“hey Stuart!” Mr. Pot Said coming in and sitting on the bed.
“What are you ‘oing down ‘ere?” ‘D asked sitting beside him.
His Father looked around the room. “you still like keyboards I can See. Heh you Haven’t Changed a bit.” His Dad said. 2D Blushed. “um…Da?” ‘D asked looking to the floor and rubbing the back of his neck. “yeah Stu?” his Dad Answered.
“’ould you still…um…Be happy I’m ‘our son if I did Something wrong?”
Mr. Pot Only looked at him and gave a Smile. “of course I would Stu, you’re my son And I’m so Proud of you.” He Said Hugging 2D. ‘D Blushed again.
Back to top Go down
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:29 am

Back Somewhere in the Living room Russel was standing in the door way talking to his mom.
“Now Sweety I don’t want to inconvinouce you anymore, Me and your Daddy will go home tomorrow.”
“Aw But Mom you don’t have to go”
“Now Honey I know you do want us out of your hair, we’ll head home tomorrow”

As their Chat went on in the lobby/living room, Russel’s dad was in the kitchen reading when of course Murdoc had to come in.
“hmmmm…daaaaa…laaa…mmmm…” Murdoc Hummed going over to the fridge and getting out a beer. This made Mr. Hobbs look up and over at Murdoc. He put his book down. “hey…you…Come here!” He ordered, Murdoc gave him a Very Confused look and went over to the table. “yeah?” he Answered.
“Sit down!” Mr. Hobbs Ordered Again. Murdoc Sat.
“What Can you tell me about that 2D?”
Murdoc gave a grin and leaned back in his Chair. “oh he’s a Wanker! He’s a Little Wimp!” Murdoc said with a Chuckle.
“and What does he Do Around Russel?” Mr. Hobbs Asked again.
“oh they hang out like Pals, 2D’s the singer of the group and Russel’s the Drummer, you wouldn’t think that a Drummer and a Singer would have a lot in Common but they do, heh you wouldn’t even realize it by looking at them that they were gay…Oh faulk!” Murdoc covered his Mouth with both hands and Sat up straight in his Chair.
Mr. Hobbs Sprang from his Chair with anger on his face. “I KNEW IT!!!!” he Shouted Storming out of the kitchen and Down the hall ways.
Murdoc leaned back into his chair Again. “well faulk!” he Said aloud, his phone rang.
“yeah what do you want?” he Asked.
“Chyo Man where’s my money?” the voice on the other line Asked.
“oh it’s you, Listen this isn’t the time to call, we’ve got Drama down here an-“
“OH Man that’s it! I’ve had it with waiting for my money! I’m gonna take Care of you once and for all!” the Voice Shouted and hung up.
Murdoc Dropped the phone and drew back a hand to his Face. “Oh Double Fucking Tasic!”

Back in the Living room 2D had came up from the basement with his dad and hung in the door way near russel.
2D’s Mom and Dad talked with Russel’s Mom. It was all great! Thought the both of them. Until Mr. Hobbs Stormed In looking really Pissed off.
“Oh Honey!” Mrs. Hobbs called out. He ignored her, then he picked up a Chair and threw it at 2D’s Head. “OI!” 2D Shouted Ducking.
“DAD! Why you throwing Chairs at people?” Russel Asked Helping 2D up. 2D rubbed his head. “nearly ‘it me!” 2D said.
Mrs. Hobbs got Up and went over to her husband. “honey really you could have hurt the poor boy.” She said trying to calm him down.
“THAT ISN’T NO BOY! HE’S NOTHING BUT A….A FAGGOT!”
both 2D’s Parents, 2D himself, Russel’s mom and his jaws Dropped to the floor.
Mr. Pot walked up to Mr. Hobbs. “Whats the big Idea Calling My Son a Faggot?”
Mr. Hobbs lookedat him. “your Son and My Son are GAY!”
Mr. Pot turned around in shock and looked at 2D and russel.
“Da…you said you’d still be Happy for m-” 2D began but was cut off with a Fist in his Face.
His Mom Screamed. “HONEY!” she ran over to 2D who was now on the floor. “ouch…” he Whimpered. “Why did you hit your son?” Russel Quickly ran over and grabbed Mr. Pot’s arms holding him back from hitting 2D again. “Yo Man What’s your Problem?”
Russel yelled. “MY PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE NO SON! DO YOU HEAR ME??! I HAVE NO SON! STUART YOUR DEAD TO ME NOW!”
2D’s jaw Dropped open, So did Mrs. Pot and Mrs. Hobbs.
Meanwhile on the roof Murdoc was leaning over the railing and watching the Cars go by down off of the mountain away from Kong. “hmmm…” was all he could say.
He watched cars pass by down on the road, but something wasn’t right.
Murdoc saw a tank like car coming up the road from the Highway. “Oh rubbish!” he thought pulling away from the railing and running down from the roof. “Oh rubbish, oh rubbish, OH rubbish!!!!” he Said Loudly running through Kong And into the Lobby where all the fuss was. “DAMMIT EVERYBODY GET OUT!” Murdoc Yelled.
2D looked up at him but didn’t say anything, Russel looked at him too. “why the hell should we?” Russel Snapped.
Then before anyone could say anything else it happened, Bullets Started flying through the windows. “THAT’S WHY! EVERYBODY DOWN!” Murdoc Shouted Ducking on the floor.
Mr. Pot Grabbed his wife and ducked behind the Couch.
Mrs. Hobbs ducked behind the Jotbox with Russel and her husband.
Bullets flew into the Lobby windows hitting everything in sight, the Car drove away with evil laughter fading into the distance.
Everybody got up. “hey…where’s 2d?” Murdoc Said Sounding Scared.
“AHHHHHHHHHH!” Mrs. Hobbs Screamed looking down at the floor where there was one weak breathing 2D laying on his stomach bleeding. Russel’s Jaw Dropped and his eyes filled up with tears. “2…2D…” he said under his breathe and ran over to 2D and picked him up gently rolling him over on his back. Finding that his whole Chest was covered in blood from his back to the front of his shirt.

5:00 AM, in the waiting room everybody sat waiting on news about 2D.
Russel didn’t want to be near anyone at that moment, he stayed in the corner and sobbed.
Noodle Laid in the floor with her head on Murdoc’s Lap. Murdoc fell asleep. And both sets of parents were just staring at the ceiling.

No one Said anything for a very long time.
How Could they? 2D was in the ER hurt, and the last thing 2D heard was his dad and Russel’s Dad calling him a faggot. How could anyone forget that?

It didn’t seem that this fazed either Father, Sure 2D’s dad was worried, like he Said to his Son before the shooting he was dead to him.
This had put a lot of thought into his mind.

Finally the doctor came out, everyone Jerked from their Chairs.
“how is he?” Noodle Asked looking up at the tall man. The doctor took his glasses off and rubbed his eyes. “I’m Sorry to tell you this, but it gives me a heavy heart to say that stuart has fallen into a coma.” The Doctor said looking up at them. Mrs. Pot Hugged onto her husband crying. Noodle did the same with Murdoc, Murdoc gave her a pat on the back.
Russel was one of all who was in more shock, “can…we see him?” He asked looking at the doctor through teary eyes. The doctor looked at Russel. “follow me” he Said Leading them all down the hall into the corridor to 2D’s room where the nurses stood outside with his blood stained clothes.
Russel Choked back his tears looking at them, he looked in through the window and saw 2D hooked up to all kinds of machines, he had a tub down his throat to help him breath, and had little tabs attached to his chest mottering his heart which was very weak.

The doctor had told them to go in one at a time.
And seeing that it was only fair Murdoc only left Russel in to see 2D.

“Hey Why can’t we go in and see our son?” Mr. Pot Said Looking at Murdoc.
Murdoc gave him a glare. “RUSSEL GOES FIRST!” He Barked.

Russel went in looking at the floor, he couldn’t stand to see 2D like that it hurt him too much, he went over to the bed and pulled up a chair and sat beside him. Then he gently took 2D’s Hand and Squeezed it. “2D…I’m Here…” Russel said beginning to cry again.

Outside of the room stood russel’s dad and 2D’s dad Standing there side by side looking in watching them. Noodle stood in the middle, (Murdoc left her there to make sure they didn’t go in). “kinda funny…” Noodle Said. They both looked at her. “I haven’t seen Russel care for Someone so much Since Del was in the Band.” She Said giving a little smile. Mr. Hobbs gave a Little surprised look. ‘I remember…’ he thought to himself. ‘Del and Russel were the best and closer then just friends…when he died Russel…but it can’t be the same as this white boy…how?…why?” he still thought.
It was very hard on Russel, seeing him in that room Crying, seeing him break like that, Russel always being the strong one, one that CAN’T Break but did over one person he cared for so much. Funny how that happens isn’t it? Not funny haha funny strange, but what is strange when you have someone you loves life on the line.

After Russel had left the room, Mrs. Pot went in to see her son leaving everyone else with question less more then answers.

Russel sat in the hallway and cried again, ‘2D…2d…if you die…i…I don’t want to live anymore without you…’ Russel said under his breath.
“Why do you care for him?” a voice called out in the corner by the window. Russel looked up and saw Murdoc. “muds?” Russel Asked looking at him.
“I mean…How can you love someone and everyone else hates it? Even if they don’t love you back how can you love them?” Murdoc asked looking at the floor.
No one said anything, Murdoc got out of the corner and began to walk away.
“you Deal with it.” Russel Said, Muds turned his head and looked at him.
“it don’t matter how it is, you deal with it, if everyone else hates it, you deal with it, if you only love that person and them not back, you find a way to deal with it. Either if it’s out of love or pain YOU DEAL WITH IT! You deal with it for a reason…” Russ said looking at the wall.
“have you found the reason why you deal with it?” Murdoc asked.
Russel Looked back at him. “my reason is out of everything I don’t have and want.” Murdoc Nodded and left.
Back to top Go down
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

Number of posts : 1682

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:51 am

cheers GIMME ME MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-pot.deviantart.com
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

Number of posts : 1682

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 pm

*~Villa Rosie~* wrote:
cheers GIMME ME MORE!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-pot.deviantart.com
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:27 am

I Guess I should update this thing shouldn't I? anime sweat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)   Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey) Default12

Back to top Go down

Guess Whos Coming to Kong. (Warning it's a Bit Racey)
Page 1 of 1