Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quotes-not all about the music but who cares? they're funny-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flashy Man
I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me From Being The Master ;D
Flashy Man

Number of posts : 1682
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Quotes-not all about the music but who cares? they're funny- Empty
PostSubject: Quotes-not all about the music but who cares? they're funny-   Quotes-not all about the music but who cares? they're funny- Default12Sun May 06, 2007 6:47 pm

boing "I love dogs, but I couldn't eat a whole one. Ha ha!" - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I still tread in dog's mess occasionally." - Alex James boing

boing "I'm very sexy in the morning." - Damon Albarn. boing

boing "You can disagree with someone and still be their friend."-Dave Rowntree boing

boing "We're bigger than the holes in Swiss cheese." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "There's always been a bit of a hip-hop element to my trousers." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "["Tender" is] a tribute to how important something was in my life. It's a celebration of love found and lost but not forgotten." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "The best thing about being in a band is that you can allow your insanities to develop. And get paid for it." - Alex James boing

boing "Be careful doing that floatie thing!" - Graham Coxon boing

boing "We rarely actually finished a gig, completely. There was always a point where everything... I either got trashed, I'd be sick, or somone'd get hit over the head, or the electricity would go. It was almost a sort of failure if we got to the end of a gig, really." - Damon on the early days. boing

boing "We couldn't really play that well when we were signed. We could hardly get through a full show without Damon being sick or things getting unplugged and ruined. God knows why we were signed on the strength of that." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "Women are f**king amazing creatures." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I think all music is good really." - Alex James boing

boing "We just can't resist being silly." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "I've always known I'm incredible special and if I didn't think we were the best band in the universe I wouldn't bother." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "When I'm 60, I want to be a cool old man." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "The first time I stayed at Damon's, he took me for a drive and crashed, and then told me he didn't have a driving license - so I had to tell his mum I did it." - Alex James boing

boing "Once you've mastered the basics of one instrument, you discover that they all speak the same language. It would be great to go on the road with them all, but it's not exactly rock. Plus, you can't smoke while you are playing them." - Alex James boing

boing "I don't think anyone who has ever counted drinking amongst their hobbies has never kissed a man." - Dave Rowntree boing

boing "Being in a band is rubbish." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "The thing I really like about this band is that every time I walk out of my door I bump into Graham, no matter where I am! That always reassures me." - Alex James boing

boing "Being in a band is like being a matador. You go out there and if you pull it off the glory is quite spectacular. But at the same time noone's going to feel sorry for you if you get gorged in the stomach." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "We're just boozers, really." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I never got along well with the lads at school, I was always called gay." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I don't mind kissing men at all." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "We've always seen ourselves as putting on white coats and going into the lab." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "You don't have to go now, sit here and tell me how great I am!" - Dave Rowntree boing

boing "At the end of the day, not only do we write great songs, but we have a natural strangeness about us that makes us interesting." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "The trick with Graham is to give him the illusion he's creating a racket." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "We've always been too friendly, too clever and too good-looking for a lot of people." - Alex James boing

boing "I have to say that I find it easy to write a great hook. Sometimes I'll write something and say to myself, "It shouldn't be this easy". I don't know, the songs just come out." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "Oh dear, I think we're going to claim we've invented everything again." - Dave Rowntree boing

boing "I don't exist. Literally every day I read something that tells me I'm not real." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "We offer everything that all other bands together offer - we've got it all." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I am rich. I f***ing am. There's no point in denying it." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "They [comets] just look good, a bit like the Spice Girls - they don't support any intelligent life." - Alex James boing

boing "What do we stand for? So we don't lie down all the time!" - Damon Albarn boing

boing "Pop people, we're pop people." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "When I think of the fans here in Canada ... I think of obsessive psychos." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "Don't talk to any funny men." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "I think art is unnecessary and too expensive. I would advise you to stop painting and start gardening or rock climbing, remember to eat lots of greens." - Alex James boing

boing "I used to go to loads of parties and when I got there Graham would be lying on the floor like a human doormat." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "Seymour was the more radical, non-bite sized, unfriendly face of Blur" - Alex James boing

boing "Melodic and slightly irrelevant." - Alex described Blur's sound of 1995. boing

boing "I like things to repulse people, to upset and move them. I don't want to give people an identity, I want to give them a crisis." - Damon Albarn boing

boing "I'm not the famous one." - Graham Coxon boing

boing "Damon's such a pop tart!" - Justine Frischmann. boing

boing "What is 40 ft long, has no pubes, and screams dead loud? The front row of a Blur concert!" - Alex James boing
Back to top Go down
http://www.jessica-pot.deviantart.com

Quotes-not all about the music but who cares? they're funny-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemical World :: Music :: Damon's Music!-
Jump to: