Chemical World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chemical World

Put the crazies on the street

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ghost Story (untitled)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
nutmeg1992
the one and only catgirl
nutmeg1992

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2006-11-01

Ghost Story (untitled) Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Story (untitled)   Ghost Story (untitled) Default12Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:47 am

Writers Notes
Emma Andersons is what you'd call a normal little 15 year old girl, she lives in a small house with her unmarried mother Catherine Andersons and her little Brother Todd Andersons, Emma's Mother supports her family at her nightjob as a street walker, or in anyother words for it, a Hooker. She is very unhappy with anything Emma does and only see's her son Todd as the Miracle child of the family, and thinks that Emma couldn't do anything right even if she tried.
Catherine was once married to a young handsome man named Nick but broke off the marriage after Emma was born, because she didn't want her knowing who her father was or if she had one at all.
Nick, While Emma was growing up enrolled into the Police Academy in town and became a Cop so her could watch her carefully and make sure no harm would come her way. for Emma may never know who he is, He still loves and wants to take care of his daguther even if it's hiding the truth from her.
Todd the Little brother and youngest of the two children being 8 last years and now 9 turning 10 soon, is the "Pest" as of what Emma likes to call him, he's always taddle taling on Emma and her personal belongings, and Can't stand it that her Mother has to see him as the Perfect child and not show her any affection at all, She takes care of Todd when he's sick and tells Emma to "Take care of yourself", Emma can't stand him for that. Todd also carries around a little evil looking teddy bear that has a Matache and a yellow ribbon tied around it's neck, We still don't know if Nick is his Father or if Emma is the only Child to him.

Emma though with her depressing life style and her mother and father Split up and never to know him or where he is, and with an annoying little goblin as a brother, she's still a pretty happy young girl, She loves looking at the stars and likes to wear different little cute hair clips, her main outfit she likes to wear is a dark blue running suit and she likes riding her bike to School other than riding the Bus or taking a car ride their, With her Short brown hair and almost but not quite a Page boy hair cut, and her Beautiful light blue eyes. she's a sometimes hopeless romantic and never dreams of anything exciting happening to her because the way life is going with her, what would?
Her mother By day hides in her bedroom until night fall and goes out to make a living, or just goes out to the bars, leaving Emma to take care of Cleaning their one Story house by herself and making Dinner, and taking care of everything else on top of that and school.

At school Emma and the Other of her class mates were asigned to a Job hunt for the Future, her pick out of everything else was to work at an Art gallery, the local one in town, one night on her way their she meets officer nick outside the building keeping watch as he lets her in her warns her that she'll be all alone and if she'd like it if he stayed her would because there had been a rash of Burgerlies in the Neighbor hood, but Emma refuses for him to stay for her and Continues with her job until a Robber breaks in to steal the art, one of which paintings on the top floor of the Building hidden away nearly in Storage a picture she can't stand, of italy, with a haunting figure in the painting, the Robber goes to steal it, and being brave and Pore of heart Emma tries to Stop him, and gets Stabbed in the throat, leaving her to die on the second floor of the gallery when Something came over her and her breath was given back to her, She didn't know what to do, so she ran from their to warn the Police of the Robber who was still at the gallery weirdly enough and they caught him and hauled him off, everyone at the Police office had no idea how Emma would live through her throat being slit over trying to be a hero for that painting, Emma returned to the Gallery to get her stuff, when she felt as if someone was watching her, later that night she returned home and went to bed only to be awoken by a dream, a reply of what had happened, only seeing a vision standing over her, who could that have been? as she gets up and looks in the mirror in her room she see's a figure behind her, one of ghostly Pale white Skin, a blue fogginess, He stood behind her and threw his arms around her in an embrace, with a "thank you my lady", Emma let out a Scream.

PROLOGUE!
Episode One 'Anselmo'
Emma Andersons' never thought anything interesting would ever happen in her life, not on a day like anyother, but she guessed today had to be speical, it was carceer week at school and each student signed up for something different she only hoped she wouldn't be stuck with a 'Stinker".

Emma got out of bed and went to her closet pulling out her favoriite dark blue running suit. she threw it on the bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.
She brushed her hair and her teeth, and then opened a small blue box by the sink covered in stars, inside it was different shaped hair clips, she took out one shaped like a flower with pink petals and slipped it into her hair, she then looked in the mirror smiling one of her goffy smiles and then frowned. "well I guess this is good as it's gonna get" she sighed, then she went back to her bedroom grabbing her running suit throwing it on, "I can't waste anymore time, I've got to hurry, I don't wanna be late today!" She said to herself, grabbing her Back pac she ran out of her room and looked back at the one across the hall. "BYE MOM! I'M GOING!" She called out, then dashed out the door, Her Mother's Door was open just a piece just for her to the kitchen door slam, her mother sat up on the bed her face hidden by the shadows of the darkend Room, she gave a long depressed sigh.
Emma Went outside and around her house over to a bush where her blue bike was parked, she put her backpack in the basket and jumped on, she turned her bike around and headed off for School.

(Cue intro Song, Feelin' Fine.)

Emma Rode by her Neighbor Hood and all her Friends houses, She Rode by the shops on the Street corners in the town. People would wave to her as she'd ride pass, in this town everyone one knew everybody else, Even since childhood, they'd all keep a secret or two.
She stopped at the Grosserry Store an old woman came outside to greet her and gave her a wave.
"Hellow Emma, did you Manage to eat something this morning, dear?" The Old Woman asked her smiling, Emma Looked at her, then shook her head, "No, I didn't this Morning, Misses Selmo" she Said in reply, The Old Woman grabbed an apple from her stand "Well that won't do, dear!" she said "Here take this" Tossing the Apple to Emma. Emma raised up her arm and caught the apple. "Thanks Misses selmo, but you know you really don't have to, I can't pay for this." she Said twisting the Stim off the apple.
The Old Woman only Smiled. "Maybe not now, Dear, bue Maybe from that new job? huh." Emma Could Only Smirk, "well See, Miss Selmo, bye!" She said as she rode off, The woman Waved with a goodbye in reply and went back inside. Emma Rode by the Small Park she used to play at when she was tiny.
She then rode by the Police Station, where out sat Officer Nick, He was a Tall, Dark Haired young Man, in his mid 30s, late 20s, Dressed in his uniform colors of black and Blue. "Hi Emma!" he Waved her down.
Emma Stopped her bike Again, "Hi Officer Nick." she replied. "I can't stay Long or I'll be late for Schoo-!!!!"
The Officer had suddenly walked over to her and then threw his arms around her in a loving embrace. Emma went Red, letting him hug her like he always did.
"You've gotten so Big!" he said Smiling to her, an annoyed Sweat drop ran down the side of her head. "that's really nice, Nick, But you seen me yesterday..." she said then thought to herself "and now your saying I'm Fat." She gave a little pout.
Back to top Go down
http://nutmeg1992.deviantart.com/

Ghost Story (untitled)
Page 1 of 1